The 2 Johnnies Appreciation Thread

The only happy ending to this is if Johnny ends up with the real blonde lasher whose photos were used.

1 Like

A simple Agaata Christie / Agahta Christie?

Nikki Mirage

8 Likes

So in essence some girl is pretending sheā€™s going out with an inter county footballer, is sending herself chocolates from him and following him into college? Is that it?

1 Like

Yes. But sheā€™s doing the same with 20 other lads also.

Is it a one versus the other thing? Does being called out or checked need this level of broadcast? This will ruin her life for sure, I donā€™t think thatā€™s necessarily a good result for anyone.

You reap what you sow as the man saysā€¦

Iā€™m not entirely sure what the level of broadcast is. I wouldnt have heard of it only for clicking into this thread. I think the 2 johnnys, from the little Iā€™d hear on infrequent listens on 2FM, are a pair of gobshites hamming it up for the rural boggers who think they are great craic. Fair play to them, theyā€™ve found a market and are obviously doing well, but wouldnt be for everyone.

Apart from that, this one is actively targeting ā€œfamousā€ people. Inter county GAA players, a lad on 2FM etc. She wanted her own fame. That it came this way is entirely of her own doing, and she was clear enough in what she was at.

Its similar to people excusing Gemma O Doherty for being a cunt. Ah sheā€™s mentally unwell, leave her alone. She might just be a proper psycho cunt and knows exactly what she is at. Easy to throw the mental health card to excuse it when there is zero evidence of that.

3 Likes

Must be a full time job. Like being on tfk.

2 Likes

While I agree to an extent, if twas a man theyā€™d do jail time

1 Like

Chapter 9

After last weekā€™s episode a professional sportsperson in the north of Ireland reached out to Johnny B. Telling him of a similar experience, he had 8 (eight) years ago. The account he was caught by was no other than Britney McInerny. They were chatting away and agreed for a date. Britney cancels last minute. Sheā€™s sick. The next date, a relative of hers died. And one time she cancelled as she fell into a coma. Via Facebook, Britney had introduced this lad to her best friend. Nikki. This was 8 years ago. Nikki denied she was a catfish. She was turning up everywhere he was and anywhere to try and meet him. She even went to his brotherā€™s funeral.

From that time 8 years ago, Nikkiā€™s actual boyfriend had contacted the Johns to say he knew all about her antics. They had come to light when Nikki and Matt (The then boyfriend) were dating in 2014/2015. Nikkiā€™s fake account and her messaging of GAA players had come out and they broke up. Over a year ago Matt sent a story into the Johns about when they broke up and the lads and himself went to Santa Ponsa for a piss up. His then ex Nikki had posted photos on her socials of places around Ponsa pretending she was there the same time as him as the lads, but people back home could confirm that Nikki was back in Ireland.

Matt and the others she had catfished from back then thought her cat fishing days but over. They were wrong.

Chapter 10

After a lot of consideration about footballer Paul, John B decides to contact Paul to see his side of the story. Paul told him despite what Nikki had told him, he and Nikki were most definitely not an item. Paul said just after returning from the trip to America. He returned to Ireland in a relationship with Emma McCarron despite having never met her. Shortly after arriving back in Ireland, Emma and he had arranged to meet up but unfortunately she had been called into work. The next meeting was cancelled as her car broke down and the 3rd meeting was off as her uncle died and the next meeting was cancelled as her auld lad had died.

She had tributes on her socials just after the father had died. She then was going to meet him after a match he was playing but she couldnā€™t make it. Instead, her best friend turned up. Nikki. They hit it off as friends. They got friendly and took photos and posted them on his and her Instagram. Despite his close relationship with Nikki he confirmed that he and Emma were an item since 2019. John asked him to describe his relationship with Emma. He says, ā€œit was like we were going outā€. That was until last week when he heard last weekā€™s podcast. The story reminded him of how Nikki was always wearing his half zip and the clip from part 1 where John calls Nikki/Cora, he knew straight away that voice of Nikki was indeed Emma Mc Carron. It was then he knew he was being catfished.

Emma has a photo on her Instagram of herself and Paul. John asks Paul if heā€™s seen it. He said he did but it must be photoshopped. Surely Paul must have found that odd? He asked her about it. She told him she just wanted to do it.

She just wanted to do it. He left it at that. John then discovers that Paul has the same photo and he Facebook and Insta profiler back in 2019. Paul says Nikki was texting her that day. Paul confronts Nikki and she denies it. Paul called Emma looking for answers but no luck. Paul says he only realised Nikki and Emma were the same person when he heard the podcast. It dawns on John that after hearing some recordings, Nikki changes her voice a bit when sheā€™s talking as Emma/Cora.

Chapter 11
We go back to the recent live show in the 3 arena. Muireann enters the game. The morning after the live show Muireann sends the Johns an email at 2am. 3 hours after the 3 arena gig.

ā€œHi Johns, Iā€™ve been really unsure as to whether I should have got in touch or not. Iā€™ve been debating about it since I got home since the show. My name is Muireann, and I am the girl that was shown on the screen tonight. Iā€™m really very sorry that this has happened and to say that I am embarrassed is an understatement. I had to leave the show early as people around me were giving me looks and one lad spot on me at the half time interval. I was with my work colleagues and to be honest I felt sick, I would appreciate it if any further photos of me would be kept to yourself and not published anywhere. I am a nurse and I do not want my reputation damaged; I understand it was not me who did this to you, but I am horrified that this has happened tonight. I am truly sorry that this has happened to you. I would be grateful if someone got back to me and assured me that my pictures would go no further. Muireann. ā€œ

In the email, Muireann attaches her Insta handle and her number. The Johns have a gawk and see a photo. Itā€™s the same photo they showed on the screen for 2 seconds (it was timed into a slideshow) and itā€™s the same person Johns recognizes as Cora. They added her phone and the photo that come up as the woman John recognizes as Cora. Another email arrives on the Monday after the 3 arena gig.
ā€œHi there, sorry to bother you again. I wanted to update you that my friend found the Cora account and a lot of the content on the account is a bit of a mixed bag of myself and another girl who looks like me. I donā€™t dance and donā€™t have a little sister. I have an older sister and a brother. A lot of photos on the man grid seem to be mine but the dancing and the little sister thing is definitely not me. I have the videos on Youtube that she is using. Her name is Madison Cubbage. Sorry again that this has happened. Regards, Muireann.ā€

Madison Cubbage is a real dancer in America with 200k followers on Insta. Maura replied and tried to set up a call with Muireann. Every time they agreed to a call there was no answer from Muireann.

Another email arrives last Tuesday
ā€œI am unsure if you have been trying to contact me, but my phone had been sent away to get fixed. I received it back on Saturday. I have seeked legal advice on this matter as I am very upset regarding the 3-arena gig. I have been advised not to accept anybody affiliated with the 2 Johnnies on social media. As requested previously, I wish that none of my photos are published but I have no issue with the story being told. I just do not want my name or images to be shared. If my photos are posted I will be taking matters further, the girls who are involved have reached out to me via social media to apologize and that it was just meant to be a ā€œjokeā€ and it was taken ā€œtoo farā€. There was more than one. I have spoken to them this morning via a Zoom call and the Instagram page has been deleted. The assured me that my photos and videos will go not further, and I am very sorry that this has happened to Johnny and the girls behind this now realize the seriousness of it. I would advise you that you speak to them and try to resolve this matter. Kind regards, Muireann.ā€

The Johns spent weeks trying to find the original source of the Cora photos. Smacks paid 80 euro for an app to help their quest and after 3 weeks searching, they were unsuccessful. However, Muireann is after somehow finding it within 36 hours of the 3-arena gig. Muireanns Instagram bio had the exact same bio as one of Nikkiā€™s other fake accounts. Some going on Muireanns part to track down all the girls and have a zoom call with them in such a short space of time. She sent the email at 10am and the podcast had only been online since 7am that morning! Muireann is another account being ran by Nikki. Fake email, fake whatsapp and fake Instagram. All setup in an attempt to neutralise the situation.

That week the Johns get a few more emails from girls claiming to be the ones behind the catfish. One girl named Lauren Murphy claimed to be the ringleader and even attached a photo of her passport as proof. The photo sent could only be described as the worse attempt of photoshop the Johns have seen. Lauren had googled ā€œIrish passport templateā€. The first result is for a Lauren O Suilleabhain. She had photoshopped Murphy over the surname and it looks very fake. The Lauren Murphy Instagram account was well made. Its private but the Johns have found someone who follows it, all the likes on the photos are by bots. All fake accounts.

Nikki sends an email. She admitted that she was part of this but not the ringleader. She placed the blame on Lauren Murphy with the fake Instagram and passport.
John has spoken on the phone to the 2 housemates he met in Nikkis house that morning when he got the breakfast. He is convinced neither of the housemates had anything to do with it. The housemates say that for a long time Nikki had been saying she had this friend Cora who was a dancer, and she was going out with Johnny B. Nikki was all talk about Johnny and Cora and Nikki was a big fan of the 2 Johns. So, when John arrived for breakfast that morning, the housemates thought nothing of it. If John had mentioned Cora the housemates wouldnā€™t have thought anything of it. Sure, wasnā€™t John going out with Cora according to Nikki. One of the housemates decides last weekends podcast as a glass shattering moment.

The housemate tells John a story about after John confronted Cora/Nikki. Nikki told the housemates that she was at a wild youth gig with Cora and that Cora had brought Johns dog Goujon ( cc @Raylan ) to the gig. She sent them a photo of a golden retriever at a concert. Its like Goujon but most definitely is not! After John blocked Cora on Instagram. A few people sent him screenshots of the account, there is a photo of John in Nikkiā€™s kitchen from that day he called in. Nikki had taken a photo of John and posted it to the Cora account 2 weeks later. ā€œNobody goes back to Tipperary hungryā€ Very similar carry on to the photo of Colm in Subwayā€¦. Also on the account were several photos of Cahir (where the Johns are from) Cora has been stealing photos from Johnā€™s account and put them on her own story. She has been recycling photos that John had sent her on Whatsapp and positing on her own account.

Chapter 12
There is another development. A lad who got catfished by Cora 3 years ago gets in contact and says he knows the real Cora Oā€™Donovan. The woman in the photos. John has a look at the account. Itā€™s private. The real Emma Mc Carron accepts. John has been talking to the real Emma Mc Carron. Emma is not her real name, but the photos are hers alright. John sends her the photoshopped photo of her and Paul. She replies with the original. Itā€™s her and Max George from The Wanted.

All of the images Nikki has been using are from a real group of friends in a different country. Emma Mc Carron, Cora O Donovan, Dearbhla O Donovan and several other are all an actual group of friends in another country. Thatā€™s why they were in each otherā€™s photos and tag each other as they are actual friends in real life.
The fact remains, John has spoken to 12 men in the world of sport and entertainment who all claim to have been catfished by the fake accounts ran by Nikki. One of these men is a guard. 3 of the men confirmed that they went to the Guards/PSNI but nothing could be done. The Johns have got contact from well over 30 men in the world of sport and entertainment. They have all been catfished by the same Instagram account all the varying degrees. They have heard that most of them men have received saucy photos. Some men sent a few intimate photos back. If you reach out to 30 or 40 lads, some are going to send something back.

Nothing illegal has been done by Nikki, no money was taken but obviously lives have been affected. At this time, It all points back to Nikki. All the accounts are being run by Nikki. The Johns list about 10 accounts.

Shannon Boyle is one. She sends John a photo of a dog asking was it his? It had just walked into Cahir Garda Station. John rings home and Goujon is safe and well. Shannon says she is a Guard in Cahir. John asked a friend of a friend who is a guard and he says Shannon is not in the station. It turns out Shannon had robbed a photo from Facebook. A photo of a dog with a hat on.

The end.

9 Likes

One of her victims is on the national airwaves

The girls in the staff room are going crazy for this this morning, I had to leave

Iā€™d say the ladsā€™ lives werenā€™t in a great state either when they were getting pictured eating in a random subway somewhere in England before a football game

I get the feeling this has garnered more attention than it really deserved. I hope it all moves on quickly.

Thanks for the summary though @Copper_pipe, good work.

I got sent a photo there (Not nudes) and a bit of a story from being someone being caught in the pub.

Mother of god.

1 Like

Iā€™ve very much enjoyed your summaries mate.

I have no interest in listening to the pod, and you seem to have covered all the main points.

Hail hail.

3 Likes

are there many GGA players going out with girls they have never met?

19 Likes

Paul the footballer is either in on it or an absolute simpleton. And thatā€™s not an insult, that, is just a fact of life

7 Likes

In on it 4/1
Absolute Simpleton 1/5