The 2 Johnnies Appreciation Thread

Great work Copper. Worth mentioning too in relation to the Nikki wan in the lecture hall that Colm went to college admin trying to suss out who your wan was and they had no record of her attending the college.

If Nikki plays this right, she could be a millionaire

What date was that? That part seemed a bit suss that college admin would be handing over details of a female student. Also Iā€™m sure our good friend GDPR would have a say too.

2 Likes

Keep up @ScorpioLyons

1 Like

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

He mentioned it

Iā€™m Nikki.

1 Like

That Instagram thing is fucked up, every cunt knowing your business. Thank fuck Iā€™m old .

1 Like

That would not surprise me at all.

You canā€™t walk in to admin and find out if someone is registered in a college.

Chapter 10: pure made up bullshit for simpletons has entered the game.

5 Likes

Wouldnā€™t it?

Agreedā€¦ Can you tell me if Nikki goes here?

The files are over there, have a look for yourself.

1 Like

I hope none of this backfires. Seem to be dealing with a person with serious mental health problems. Donā€™t expect that it being broadcast in this way is going to have a positive effect for the person.

ā€œWatch out for that wan, Ger, sheā€™s bi-polarā€

4 Likes

That person knows what theyā€™re doing so itā€™s hard to have sympathy for them. Itā€™s just the extreme end of social media as everyone on it is a little narcissistic.

1 Like

Would you say this is pure calculating cerebral behaviour or something compulsive from someone who clearly is not in a great place mentally?

At some point you have to look at the lives they were trying to fuck up. The whole mental health thing gets trotted out to excuse someone being absolute cunt. She may indeed have mental health issues, but she is very clear in mind as to what she is doing so deserves to be called out

16 Likes

I donā€™t know much about it bar what copper posted. Everyone on social media stalks people so it just appears to be an extreme case of it. Itā€™s a little of both probably - she / they were well able to stop when they got a letter threatening legal action which suggests there is a calculated brain at work.

Iā€™m nearly sure Emma McCarron & Hannah Ferguson were sending out random Fb friend requests before :thinking:

We need a name for this lads. Colleen had Wagatha Christie, whats this gonna be?

If we play our cards right this could be a big moment for the forum.