The 2 Johnnies Appreciation Thread

Did Football Paul feature in the All-Ireland U21 football final of 2015?

I’m not blaming anybody, it’s a ridiculous situation, but if as has been said sone lads believed they were ‘going out’ with a cracking girl that they’d never met then they are absolute imbeciles, and I’m sure the break up of the relationship won’t hit them that hard in truth

1 Like

That’s complete victim blaming now in fairness

I don’t understand it myself, but that’s the way it is with this social media shite.

Yes

1 Like

The modern day equivalent of a penpal not being the person they said they were.

250px-Woodrow

2 Likes

I don’t think you understand the term.

What about stalking them and taking a picture of them eating in a restaurant in a different country?

There’s lads here really reluctant to blame your wan when she’s 100% in the wrong. Bizarre.

16 Likes

That’s a bit mad alright, could possibly even be a small crime or a small civil case in it.

Which lads?

True but this predates Covid as well. Like the lad she stalked in college and in England was 2018 apparently. And I heard this may have been going on well before that too.

Lots of victim blaming going on here.

It’s all too predictable.

3 Likes

As you said swap the genders and it would be a different story. If it was man doing this he’d be treated like the heir to Larry Murphy.

The Sisters are trying to grind this one out. A tough job.

7 Likes

The lack of condemnation of the girl’s actions here is telling. Victim blaming the ensnared men then

1 Like

If the genders were reversed you’d be white knighting to beat the band.

12 Likes

Just as a point for clarity I think the only one who said that they thought they were actually in a relationship with one of the fake people was football Paul when he was trying to cover his own arse

If it was a load of women duped there would be an e-bra burning here.

Jesus that Tattle place is something else. They reckon they’ve identified the “Colm” who was catfished by her too. He would have been on the opposing side to Football Paul in the 2015 U21 All-Ireland. That game had a fairly controversial finish if I remember correctly.