The 2 Johnnies Appreciation Thread

Another twist that will require a part 3?

“The following year Ger is playing Allianz League with his county and was drawn to play against the home county of footballer Paul. Ger gets chatting to the lads he was marking he tells Ger that Paul had told him to give him plenty abuse because you used to go out with Emma and now Paul has stolen her from you…”

There is a serious plot hole here. Its said that Ger and Paul played together, but for the sledging part to be true, I can’t find the name on the match report of the game. I’ve found the list of players, none of them played against Paul’s county in the league the following year bar one, and he isn’t listed on the match report.

Played against each other no?

Played together in America.

Football Paul’s county weren’t far off promotion to division 1 back around 2018 iirc. Spent at least a couple of years in div 2 around 2018/19. Which one is Ger again? Colm’s county would be regulars in division 1 but Ger is from a slightly less successful Ulster county I think?

Paul, Ger and Brian are connected. Colm is not connected to these three as far as I know. If you cross-reference who was in America at that time against who would be playing against Paul’s county, there is one county but player isn’t listed on report. I don’t want to say the county for fear I’m wrong.

1 Like

:see_no_evil:

Is that one of the fake accounts?

Emsysmeyes is the real “Emma Mc Carron” as in her photos were being used as Emma Mc Carron.

Nikki was using Christie’s photos to make the Cora profile then.

They knew each other in real life so made sense for them to appear in photos together.

2 Likes

Johnny and her follow each other. Would be some arc to the story

Ah yes. This is a nuanced tale alright

The Tattle crowd have it all figured out.

1 Like

I wonder is the video going around a who’s who of who Nikki has been catfishing in the past :eyes:

3 Likes

If it is then it won’t be long until it’s up on TattleLife. Anything goes there.

I would be interested to see if any of these people were in a relationship while chatting with one of the catfishes but can’t say because they’d be caught rotten.

I’m hearing someone sent very crude images back to Cora & a threat was issued….

One of those lads is in a relationship since he was in his teens anyway. Could be dodgy enough.

The wife had to rebrand to circumvent a ban on that site. A nice bit of cut over there.

3 Likes

There’s a very active thread over there dedicated to having a right cut at the 3 Garrihy sisters😂

We’ll have to pivot to telling lads to ‘fuck off to Tattle’ instead of the original ‘fuck off to munsnet’

5 Likes