The 2 Johnnies Appreciation Thread

These lads really do deserve their own radio show and Iā€™ve a feeling theyā€™re going to get one.
Thatā€™s how good theyā€™ve been this past week.

2 Likes

Whats the story were they filling in or what? Fair play to them none the less. Not my Cup of tae but I enjoy the Noels news sketches

Yes.

The Marty Whelan interview was hilarious. Top notch radio

As a pal of mine once saidā€¦ Its a pity their father didnā€™t wear two johnnies

Your pal is as interesting as you it seems

2 Johnnies very close to reaching their goal of being part of the RTE radio crew. They are decent but have never really pushed the boat on any issue hence will suit the national broadcaster.

The could be the new Cha and Miah yet.

Theyā€™re about as funny as genital warts.

1 Like

Fair play to them. Not everyoneā€™s taste, like rory stories but they are doing well, a lot of people hate them which I canā€™t understand. Hopefully they get more with rte etc. The lads have a great passion

2 Likes

Ah the Two Johnnies are far funnier than Rory Stories. Two alright sorts, Johnny B is particularly sound.

Iā€™m not a fan of rory, heā€™s had a few good ones but Jesus there is some hate for the man. Pure begrudgery. I canā€™t understand it. I hope he does well but Iā€™ll avoid.

Iā€™m sure the boys are sound but two unfunny cunts if there ever was. They obviously appeal to a certain demographic

Heā€™s taking part in the upcoming celebrity ultimate hell week on RTE. Thatā€™ll tip some lads over the edgešŸ˜‚

I like Rory id say heā€™s a very decent fella but heā€™s outrageously unfunny.

2 Johnnies > Plastic Bagheads

By god

1 Like

Holy Fuck.

Itā€™s like Dermot and Dave speaking to Jim Carrey

2fm needs to be done away withā€¦ I heard a few minutes if these guys last week and they are woeful. Coming back from the gym this morning I flicked on 2fm and Donners was on, he must be as thick as a plank. Iā€™m not sure what the point of that station is. Generic music with whacky and zany presentersā€¦ Colm and Jim Jim were doing that shit 15 years ago and it was shite then.

3 Likes

ā€œIā€™m now middle aged and all entertainment should revolve around my changing tastesā€.

11 Likes