The 2 Johnnies Appreciation Thread

My sister who’s waaay too old to be commenting mentioned the ‘good looking one’ around the time of their fuss last year which prompted further questions.
He did his CV pipeline no harm after it I’d say. I gave up on it after the first episode, went all a bit tinker, tailor etc.

Christ Johnny B doesn’t look 36.

1 Like

Which one is J Smacks and J B and what’s the easiest way to remember it?

Smacks is heavy lad because he likes a Supermacs

Perfect. Was looking for a spring forward/fall back mnemonic. They’ll hardly get higher in the Irish social chatter bubble than the catfish thing but sure you never know. They’re ticking along nicely. If Rory’s Stories can make money then these lads are 10 times as entitled.

Nothing wrong with Supermacs.

To this day he’s still constantly messaging girls on it

Beautician friend of my partner got a message off him only a few weeks ago

To be fair - was was a weird looking fella until he hit about 30, so is probably losing the plot now that he actually has female attention

2 Likes

Ditching the long haired Jesus look transformed him. Unrecognisable from his Up For The Match days.

Can’t say this surprises me. He may seriously cop on mind.

Different man to the quiet fella who’d make hurleys all day in the small shop. He dropped the ash for the gash.

1 Like

Long gone are the goofy Johnny B and the Boogie Men playing every Debs (and subsequently wedding) around Tipp

The two lads are doing extremely well and good luck to them. 2 genuinely sound lads.

Giving a lot of support financially to their local club too.

3 Likes

Ah thats a smashing aul interview there with Patsy who won the 100K tractor in the Clough draw.

Tipp’s favourite sons slated and the Limerick led duo on today FM talked up as the barometer for Irish radio.

I was in the car with the sister the other day and she had the two boys pod on and I have to admit I lol’d a couple of times

Wait til @gilgamboa sees this…

The Johnnies are two grand fellas. The united fan from Dermot and Dave is some arsehole.

@gilgamboa loves your man. Does he (the radio guy) still do the chocolate bit?

I think it is. Chawwwklit is how @gilgamboa says it, jaysus he stone mad for it.

Is it all farts and fanny jokes?

Dermot and Dave =Rugby goys
2 Johnny’s=Gaa
Nuf said