The 2 Johnnies Appreciation Thread

I think if I was younger Iā€™d like them.

Ian Sterling was piss poor last night.

I watched it.

I had lunch with Pat Steacy once. He lived/lives on Wexford.

I laughed at the 2 Johnnys. It was harmless fun. Everyone to their own like.

Thereā€™s been a real backlash against the lads from the D4 media. They just donā€™t get it

The same ones who were fawning over Amy Hubberman

1 Like

The fellas who have a pint of milk with their dinners in the middle of the day are circling

2 Likes

The lads whose plate has no clear distinction between where the mashed turnip ends and the mashed potatoes starts .brown sauce at the ready . Animals.

Itā€™s shameful the way the Two Johnnies are treated by the media. Their country faces donā€™t fit. The media attempted to cancel them in February 2022. An awful dig thrown in there about the eminently likeable PJ Gallagher too. That Pat Stacey fella would probably be raving about it if it was filmed inside in Krystle with food supplied by Uno Mas.

I find the Two Johnnies to be a good listen for the most part. It still feels like they base their content purely around nights out in your early 20ā€™s despite being 10-15 years older than that but I enjoy the Stag/Hen calls on a Friday and the general craic with the likes of ā€œdated or relatedā€ on the TV show.

Tis a sin to mash a turnip

1 Like

I donā€™t actively engage with CONTENT produced by The 2 Johnnies but they seem likeable enough lads when Iā€™ve happened upon them. That said, Pat Staceyā€™s piece has some funny & cutting lines in it. Let down by using ā€œTipperary titterersā€ twice though.

1 Like

Friend of the forum Kayleigh Trappe on tonightā€™s show so Iā€™m sure weā€™ll get a strong cohort of TFKā€™ers tuning in.

2 Likes

Christ Iā€™ve just watched my first 2 minutes of this. Iā€™m siding with the D4 media on this debate.

Thanks for the head up! Tuning IN

1 Like

Unrale

Are you only allowed be on this if youā€™re from tipp

2 Likes

Weā€™re not doing much to quell the Tipp stereotype here.

Great to see.

Roz on her second appearance on RTE in the last week flogging a book about hiking.

1 Like

Lad in the Gillet is out-roastering all before him.

1 Like

Anseo

I must watch it on the +1

1 Like