The 2 Johnnies Appreciation Thread

One that looks like this.

@myboyblue

Have you listened to this weeks podcast :open_mouth:

Mad stuff.

Hon the Johns

Not an avid listener, what are we dealing with here?

A bit of cat fish for Johnny B.

Part 2 next week.

2 Likes

I saw an intro to it. Is it in the free or pay per view podcast? They did a funny sketch on a catfish from tinder a few years ago on Facebook. You wouldn’t know with Johnny Smacs. He has some amount of stories about housemates in WIT for a lad who left after a year to become a butcher.

It’s on Spotify.

Nicky/Nikki is batshit crazy.

1 Like

That’s the other lad

1 Like

Yeah sorry meant to type Johnny Smacs there. Johnny B is the sounder one. Smacs is engaged as far as I remember.

Plot twist, her friend is the girl.

3 Likes

She’s good at the photoshop it seems

Some of the soccer matches are not region blocked anymore. The World Service broadcast the 5live 3pm match commentary on a Saturday.

2 Likes

On 2 differne threads today we can see there are some fucking weirdos on the internet

Just listened to it there. By the sounds of it she was codding a well known GAA player too. The Two Johnnies twigged she was suspicious when none of the Limerick hurlers knew her and she from the area.

1 Like

Wow the first picture looks like Johnny B’s head but on the body of a Tipperary footballer from Port Rua. But it cant be thats obviously Johnny B

2 Likes

Somewhere between NCW and Rathkeale :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Haven’t listened to the podcast but if the rumours about this are true its a bit mad

Listened to part 2 there.

By god.

1 Like

Looks like it was only Nikki and Paul that were in on it.

I was hoping there was going to be a big gang of them all in on it.