The 2 Johnnies Appreciation Thread

By the sounds of it nearly every sportsman of note in the country was contacted by them

Lauren brought the whole thing tumbling down.

Plenty time on their hands it would appear.

Apparently the hurler found them out because “Paul” posted a story up on snapchat from the account from his local forgetting to log back into his personal account

1 Like

A bad few weeks for that part of the county.

I have absolutely no idea what ye are on about

7 Likes

It’s box office.

5 Likes

Spolier Alert

Following the Inter County footballer into College Lectures was absolutely mental.

The housemates must have been fierce naĂŻve altogether.

2 Likes

I don’t understand how the nudes worked unless they were taken in very poor lighting or “Nikki” looks similar enough to the girl they robbed the photos from

The bit about the photo from Subway before the Liverpool match getting back to Nikki was also very odd

A nasty piece of work

1 Like

@Copper_pipe can you ladybird this for the middle aged? I understand as far as Johnny saying he was catfished. Who did it? Why did they do it? What did they do to him? What’s it got to do with Lauren? Thanks

9 Likes

+1. And could someone explain what catfished means? Is it someone sending you suggestive pics purporting to be themselves but it’s actually someone else? Akin to me sending some young wan a pic of portly snooker star Shaun Murphy with a leg halfway up the table while attempting a tricky pink along the cushion? What’s the end game here?

5 Likes

Just going to listen to the 2nd episode now. I thought Johnny B slide into her DM’s rather than her contacting first? This Nicki wan must have been desperate for a county man or a person of that ilk.

Catfish is usually whereby you think you’re meeting a stunner but it turns out to be an underwhelming alternative because she only had pictures from an angle to show her face and nothing else. It can work both ways for either sex. The Two Johnnies actually had a skit a few years ago where they were advising a young lad about Tinder and he ended up going on a date. He thought it was a good looking female, turned out to be a Nigerian man. Fast forward about 3 years and Johnny B himself is being catfished.

2 Likes

Is that what happened here or was it some fella/wan plucking bikini pics of other people entirely from the INTERNET?

This one was all fake profiles on social media stolen from a friend group outside Ireland

1 Like

@Cheasty has graduated from doxxing TFK posters to gathering up dick pics of hurlers and Z list celebrities.

2 Likes

I haven’t heard the second half of the story just yet but I’m led to believe that this Nikki girl was using cropped photos of a hotter “pretend” housemate to lure county men and so-called celebs into spending time in her company. You’d want your head examined in this day and age to not make sure the girl was real on Snapchat/Zoom or somewhere where she’d show her face before meeting up.

Apparently some gormless enough county player was messaging for a year without getting to meet her. She had to cancel two dates due to aunts dying during that period. Covid probably helped prolong the facade in that case.