The 2010 January Transfer Window Thread

The window has now been slammed open. Only a few short weeks to the return of Andy Burton to our screens.

Hadnā€™t read about Di Maria joining United Puke, good player that lad.

Puke, any word on Beckford? Ferguson will surely be interested after he makes a show out of United on Sunday.

Liverpool in talks with Maxi Rodriguez.

Happy with that - good player.

Beckfords class is league 1. Dont forget that.

Mac the talk is that Beckford is on his way to Newcastle in the coming week or twoā€¦A lot of teams interested in Snodgrass as well, would like to hold onto him as he is a decent player

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecityā€]Liverpool in talks with Maxi Rodriguez.

Happy with that - good player.[/quote]

Decent player alright, would be well suited to the premier leagueā€¦Van Nistelrooy being link to the pool as well today

Would be a good stop gap if they lose Torres.

The Guardians take on the January transfer window: Who Premier League clubs are targeting

:rolleyes: :smiley:

:clap:

They have Emile Heskey as a 3.5m target for Chelsea. That canā€™t be right, surely?

Dave Kitson being linked with Celtic todayā€¦

I wonder would Grayson consider loaning Beckford out to Celtic for the rest of the season. Heā€™d sort out the title for them ensuring Champions League football next year and some much needed cash. He could then return to Leeds in time for the Championship next season, refreshed, well rested and used to playing against bad Championship level centre halves. Everybody wins?

In theory that is a cracking idea but Beckford is out of contract in the summerā€¦Just shows how good he is when clubs are willing to spend up to three million on a league one striker with 6 months on his contract

Newcastle are offering 40k a week to Beckford, doubt Celtic can match that.

:stuck_out_tongue: eh hello stephen mc manus?? oh yea shit!!

Beckford though is he not a whingin little cunt?.
there is no way he is worth 2-3million when he is out of contract in the summer!
Heā€™s not that good!!

[quote=ā€œMcGeady1916ā€]:stuck_out_tongue: eh hello stephen mc manus?? oh yea shit!!

Beckford though is he not a whingin little cunt?.
there is no way he is worth 2-3million when he is out of contract in the summer!
Heā€™s not that good!![/quote]

Heā€™s a whinging little cunt whoā€™s the best striker in the UK outside of the Premiershite.

Bates wonā€™t turn down 3 or 4 mil for him unfortunately.

[quote=ā€œMacā€] the best striker in the UK outside of the Premiershite.

[/quote]

Luke Moore.:thumbsup:

I did but I couldnā€™t find anyone else.

Ahem. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=ā€œPikemanā€]I did but I couldnā€™t find anyone else.

Ahem. :p[/quote]

Do you need a hand finding the coat-rack? :smiley:

That is just pure madness.