The 32nd Dáil Eireann

Caoimghin has had about 3 heart scares thus far. Another would be on the cards given the onerous tasks of being CC and keeping order on some of those newbies, many of whom are unruly and unruleable cunts.
SF were as well wait for another day.

Delighted there are no Labour cunts in the frame for this.

Ceann Comhairle 4th count (O’Sullivan -42):
S Ó Fearghaíl: 61+13=74
A Doyle: 48+10=58

Ó Fearghaíl ELECTED as Ceann Comhairle of 32nd

FF voted on block. No surprise really.

What a day for the parish!

https://youtu.be/cfqcHX_jO6U

https://youtu.be/uYJO_VBX1Vg

Talking about political reform and the gobshites swallow it whole.

They’ve been selling the same lies for nearly 100 years now, they wont lose out underestimating the intelligence of their supporters.

1 Like

@Nembo_Kid

Roaster day out in the big smoke.

1 Like

They’re not just here to take part mate.

Catherine Byrne twice referred to Enda as Deputy Kennedy in a 90 second speech seconding his nomination for Taoiseach.

Shocking performance from Deputy Byrne

He is a deputy though.

His surname isn’t Kennedy

Passed by here at lunchtime. The excitement and giddiness on display going in and out of Buswells had to be seen to be believed. Some toerag was roaring something about water into a megaphone and there was about 40 Gardai stood around looking gormless. Depressing enough scene on an otherwise beautiful day.

it must have been her south county dublin accent. :slight_smile:

There’s the future for ye lads, JHR the 3rd. JHR, while amusing for the 1st. few weeks, has spawned a political dynasty
that looks to last generations. And the fuckers are revelling in it, playing off-key music and the journos lapping it up.

You couldn’t in all honesty write the script for this sickening display of arrogance.

My observation a week ago that they’d pull some daft stunt has come true at least.

4 Likes

I just played it back for Mrs DB and she actually calls him Kennedy 3 times :laughing:

I heard the daughter of baldy lad with the beard is now a Councillor as well.

She must have got him mixed up with JFK. An easy mistake to make. :slight_smile: