The 6 Nations 2024

@count_of_monte_crist god bless you but I admire how your constant attempts and subsequent failures never dissuade you from keeping coming back and fronting up, chief.

Yerra.

I’d say twas still his best team.

It wasn’t with 20 mins to go

Why is it only rugby where people talk about a World Cup four years away?

You’re the chief culprit maybe you can explain it?

No I’m not.

That’s only the fourth away In France in 54 years or something.

It’s only rugby.

2 Likes

They timed winning big games in France perfectly too

So what do you think they should just lose every game? And supporters stop following until four years time ?

I presume you won’t tune into a hurling game until the all Ireland final this season?

No I like hurling so I’ll watch a good bit of it hopefully

Why do you have such an issue then with rugby fans liking rugby?

I dislike rugby.

1 Like

That was one of the greatest wins for Ireland in 150 years of international rugby last night. Seismic.

1 Like

So strange. I’ll never ever understand this at all.

Exciting enough now because Dan Sheeran and Joe McCarthy genuinely look world class. First time in a long time we’ve had players like those two.

That’s the beauty of subjectivity

No but if you dislike it why do you tune into it or even look at a rugby thread.

As an example I don’t like motor bike racing and If it was on outside my house I wouldn’t open the curtains to see it.

Surely last night was a great night for a country. January is over loads of people out and about enjoying the game on a bank holiday weekend. It’s surely all positives.

It doesn’t get much more cork than having a Da named Fachtna

2 Likes

It’s been a bad week for west cork but I’m sure there’s light at the end of the tunnel after jacks and big joes performances.