The A league thread

It was an utterly ridiculous penalty, shoikd have been a yellow to that uucoam Carney. Sydney have been awful apart from Bobo.

1 Like

Yes, a brilliant keeper, a brilliant person. I cannot speak highly enough of him. I have never seen a professional footballer give so much back in terms of helping to coach and mentor young players. He is wise beyond his years, he’s very driven, but a very generous man.

1 Like

Gas the way they jizz themselves over a ref playing advantage that leads to a goal. Almost like the ref scored it.

2 all in the Sydney derby.

Sydney will win this very much against the run of play.

35000 people at this. I doubt the Daily Telegraph will report that.

As a matter of interest @Chucks_Nwoko did you know that Matt Simon played 1st grade for my local club Wyoming Tigers? He also played for East Gosford and we’re finding it hard to forgive him for that.

Maybe the Wyoming Tigers could do us all a favour and give him a call.

Tara :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Josh Brillante has to be brought into the Socceroos squad. I’ve never seen him have a bad game, he’s an outstanding footballer with an incredible engine.

Well, we have a new first grade coach nect season and looking to regain some fromer 1st graders who went to other clubs. I’d take Simon no problem.

Isn’t she perfect?

Shussh… ill rest easier when i find a flaw.

He was meant to sign for Liverpool after his first season in Belgium but deal never went ahead. Considering Liverpool’s current keeper problems seems to be a big mistake. Always seemed like a decent skim.

She’s engaged to a rugby league player?

Cooper Cronk

Incidentally @Loko_Cove and @Chucks_Nwoko - go the Mariners!
Terrific stuff ar Central Coast stadium last night. Beating the A League champions 2-0. The best performance from a Mariners team since Graham Arnold left us. We were brilliant.

Sydney were terrible, I was quite shocked how bad they were
Looked loke a very tired team which is worrying considering we’re only in matchday 6.

1 Like

Why did Ange not start Rogic. Is he carrying an injury?

No idea, didnt watch it as I was scoring an U16’s cricket match. I’ve given up on Ange, he’s lost the plot, he’s acting like a right prick and worse he could be the next manager of some makey up club in Scotland, Rovers or something.

outstanding stuff @fitzy :dembele:

1 Like

Oh jesus