The A league thread

Absolutely hopeless. That was a fucking dreadful performance. We should be hammering these idiots. We are a complete fucking joke.

@Fitzy your beloved Mariners going for 4 on the bounce are a massive 5/1 at home to Victory. Whatā€™s the mood like around the Central Coast?

Sorry mate, hope you didnt lose any money on an inept Mariners performance. I would hsve replied earlier but terrible weekend with no electricity after a branch hit our power line at 3 am on Saturday,

I lost $30 pal.

Fitzy will reimburse you

I have no doubts that he will. I donā€™t believe for one second he didnā€™t have the battery to reply to my whatsapp.

Iā€™ve given this some consideration over the last few days.
I was initially going to ask you to post your bank account details and reimburse your losses, but then thought to myself - No! That would be stupid.
That would be the easy thing to do. A cop out.
No, thereā€™s a lesson to be learned here. For both of us.
I will no longer enable your addiction. You will no longer fall back on the good graces of your peers to cover your losses. This will be as difficult for me as it is for you pal.
I will not reimburse you. You are going to have to stand on your own two feet here, accept the results of your actions and addictions. You have a problem pal. Think of this, my difficult decision not to give you your $30 back, as an intervention.
Betting on the Central Coast Mariners. You fucking gobshite.

Degenerate addictions are firmly enshrined in the TFK ethos pal.

@Chucks_Nwoko you going on Sunday? Canā€™t see it being anything other than a 3 / 4 -0 victory to Sydney, which would be only right.
What chances of Robbie Keane coming to the Hyundai A-League next season?

2 nil Sydney. Pitch is a mess. Maybe even 1 nil.

Brandon ONeill for the Joe Marston Medal.

For fucks sake

Whatā€™s up m8?

Ah we got done by Blacktown in the FFA cup last night. Fair play to Blacktown, theyā€™re well on their way to winning NSW NPL1 this season also. They had three of their better players missing, but it was obvious what team is well into their season and what team just stepped off their pre-season training pitch. The magic of the cup, with Heidelberg knocking out Perth Glory on Tuesday, though Darwin got knocked over 8-0 by Sydney FC last night.
Weā€™ve done some very good business in recruiting, weā€™ll go well this coming season.

While Iā€™m at it, Vale Les Murray, one of the good ones, a huge loss for football in this country.

I see Les Murray died alright, only 71.

Bejaysus, never heard.

Was this logged in the appropriate thread @Fitzy?

How do you think that would have gone?

A lot better than the blind lad you fired up last week.

2 Likes

@Chucks_Nwoko you at the derby?

watching at home mate. A soft penalty to get my beloved FC back in it. Thereā€™s only one team winning from here. Unless itā€™s a draw.

bro, is ryan the ex mariners keeper the lad at Brighton?

best EPL keeper by a distance this season