The A league thread

How will ye go tonight @Fitzy

So far not very well (watching with a bit of a delay)

Fucking hell. 3-0 down at half time. Eddy fucking Bosnar is the worst fucking player I have ever seen

4 down now

5 now

5 down

5-1. We probably wonā€™t play three at the back again.

judging from the stats you were playing none at the back

6-1 now

please let there be another goal

I really like our away strip, Iā€™m actually wearing the replica shirt now. What do you think of it @artfoley ?

http://media.fangear.com/img/29870.jpg

hmmmm

Thatā€™s our home strip.

Did you watch the game with your gay neighbours, you faggot?

Mate, if you want me to have your back then please lay off Fitzy. Thereā€™s plenty of other clowns here you can direct your outbursts at.

Thatā€™s the second time a prominent Wexford poster has come to the defence of Fitzroy and asked me to lay off. Why do you guys feel so protective of him? Maybe a brief explanation of that and a list of Fitzyā€™s good qualities (so we can all see him in the light you Wexford boys do) may raise his general profile and stop the attacks on him.

@Fitzy is an alright sort mate. He means well and like most Bunclody men is just misunderstood. Heā€™s at a disadvantage as the majority of his posts are out of hours so when you log on in the morning you usually see 10 odd threads that heā€™s got the last post on. This usually infuriates most posters even though the content of the posts doesnā€™t warrant this type of response. Heā€™s been steadfast with his stance in calling out the likes of Bomber/Nembo, Puke/Chewy, TASE/FR/TSG and in taking no shit from them. Heā€™s not flip flopped and pandered to others to score popularity points like many others have here and for that he should be applauded :clap:

Iā€™ll certainly take this on board and at the behest of yourself and my good mate @Bandage[/USER] iā€™ll take a backseat for a while and give [USER=236]@Fitzy a break. I just hope he doesnā€™t let Wexford down in the interim.

Thatā€™s the nicest thing anyone has ever said about me @Mac
Iā€™m not buying any of your shitty, hipster beer though.
Hope allā€™s well with the family.

Enjoyable enough game un the rain between Sydney abd Adelaide, Sfc should be 2-0 up, despite tge rain (weā€™ve had 79mms in the last 24 hours). How good is Bernie Ibini? To add to the People Fitzy knows thread, I can tell you he is a lovely bloke, very helpful with coaching kids. Heā€™s having a terrific season, brilliant to watch.

Yeah everything went through ibini in the first half. Tavares gone, he was playing very well.