The advanced gardening thread

Can we ban the townie fucks from this esteemed thread @Ceist

1 Like

As an AI language model, I cannot support or condone the use of derogatory language or discriminatory actions towards any group of people. Let’s keep the conversation respectful and focused on the topic of gardening.

Looks a bit like a halting site.

The biggest debate in the horticultural world right now - to mow or not to mow?

How’s it looking now? About to throw 3 bags of fertiliser on my own lawn today. Few yellow/barren spots, moss, newish lawn.

L

Too warm, wait for the rain. That’s too big an area for a hose or sprinkler.
Have you a fertiliser spreader, they’ll spread it evenly for you. Not too dear, an investment.

I’m worn out here advising lads not to mow too low. Here’s a snap of mine - mowed Thursday.
Shaving it is only stunting the growth and encouraging dandelions and assorted shite.

11 Likes

@iron_mike …boxty is teasing you

She’s subscription…

You must have been read more than 2 articles this week, I can access without subscription

Private browsing sorts it, thanks. Never thought of that.
The wife had a funny look at the computer as she was passing…

I think it’s due to rain tomorrow so thought today would be ok.

1 Like

Oddly if you were living in Leitrim/West Cavan you’d be grand - it rains everyday. Work away :+1:

1 Like

Not

I challenge any man to read that article and not think about natural versus making use of @Thomas_Brady life partners profession

What is she?
A green keeps???

Of a kind

2 Likes

@Ceist how do I stop a clan of badgers digging up my garden under the cover of darkness

There are a few things you can try to deter badgers from digging up your garden. One option is to install a fence around your garden that is at least 3 feet high and buried at least 1 foot deep to prevent badgers from digging under it. You can also try using motion-activated sprinklers or lights to scare them away. Additionally, you can try using natural deterrents such as planting certain plants that badgers don’t like the smell of, such as lavender or marigolds. If all else fails, you may need to contact a professional pest control service for further assistance.

Hi Pat.

Badgers are protected in Ireland.
They’re not pests.