The advanced gardening thread

You’d want to be getting those carrots down fairly lively. Do you know it’s gone past the summer solstice?

Raspberries for tthe brekkie after the cycle.

4 Likes

The little cunts. I’m not messing lads. They decimated the place. Even ate the onions i put down. Only thing they havent fucked is my raspberries. But it came to a head this week. The neighbour gave mrs j a couple of sunglowers in pots. In perfect nick. After 2 nights the smaller one was dead. I went out friday night and saw tonnes of them. I went out 4 times last night, like a maniac. Id say in total its been well over 200 slugs. I think i have the back of it broken now. They’re filthy fuckers. Ill be back out again tonight.

Feed the cunts to the birds.

Grazers g2. It’s unrale

Sounds too good to be true.
Where do the snails go?
Off eating something else not sprayed?

1 Like

A picture paints a thousand words but you didn’t answer my question.

They’re doing next to nothing here anyhow. I’ll go out tonight and ask them

2 Likes

Shlug pellets

1 Like

Beer traps

Bastards started ating them aswell last year
Alongside my few wild strawberries :strawberry:
Fuckers

The blight has got to my spud crop :rage:

1 Like

Had the first spuds out of the garden last night. They were lovely.

5 Likes

I managed to salvage some of mine which hadn’t been blight affected; got a 10 litre paint bucketful out of 4 6 yard drills so a poor return but what I dug out were tasty

1 Like

Latest arrangement, Wattle and Billy Buttons.

1 Like

Late winter here and it’s been probably the best winter I’ve had in the vegetable garden. An absolute ton of snow peas, broccoli, cabbage, lettuce, boo choi, rocket. The world’s amount of mandarin oranges, lemons. The broad beans are about to happen, never seen them looking so good.
Some of the brassicas going to flower now, I’ll leave them for the bees. One of my favourite things in the world is standing in the middle of a bunch of brassica flowers looking at the bees going mad. The vegetable garden gives so much to you.

8 Likes