The All England Lawn Tennis Championship 2011

Del Potro takes the second set.

I fancy the gay druggie to be beaten here. He’s some man for a scowl.

Tsonga has gone 2 sets up on David Ferrer.

Is the winner of that due to play winner of Fed match? Tsonga could pose a problem for the great man. Super player on his day, looked good at Queen’s from what I saw of him.

Yes. Playing some great tennis and will be Federer’s first stern test.

What a horrible character Nadal is. Sickening gamesmanship in calling for the trainer at 6 games all.

Del Potro is wincing after a heavy fall.

Del Potro looks fucked.

Gone off court for treatment now. Real shame, as he was on top at the time of the injury. Bonus Fed action while we wait though. Every cloud…

I thought it looked like he was walking quite freely going into the treatment room there. I reckon he’ll be fine.

Ah lovely. Fed takes third set 6-3

:clap:

You can get 2/1 on Del Potro on betfair at the minute. Great odds considering on how more dominant Del Potro has been on his service games.

Rafa takes the third set. :clap:

That’s four tie breaks Nadal has had to rely on to bludgeon his way ahead against Del Potro here and Gilles Muller. Not returning anywhere near well enough to win this out. His game is all about forehand winners.

GAME SET MATCH FEDERER

6-7 6-3 6-3 6-3

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Tsonga up next :guns:

Rotten call against Del Potro there. Unacceptable at such a key moment which would have put him 40-15 ahead. Nadal is just awful to watch.

Get in there Rafa !

Best of all time, some power in that bicep. Playing on 1 leg and can go 4 hours with a US open winner and get it done.

Legg-end

I always thought he was built much bigger a few years back? Did he change his weight training or what, he hasn’t lost any power anyway.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: