The All England Lawn Tennis Championship 2011

A joy to watch the magnificent extended interview with the wonderful Andy Murray during the current rain delay. :clap:

:lol:

Would still ride both of them, even though I bet the little one is a little goer between the sheets. :smiley:

Absolutely disgraceful that the world no.1 and reigning champion is on court 1 today while the number 3 & 4 in the world get centre court preference.

:angry:

The Wimbledon hierarchy pulling out all the stops to defeat the world no.1.

Agreed but I think it will take more than being on Court 1 to to upset Nadal.

Nadal’s scan was surprisingly completely all clear. Pity he was left with no option but to call for the trainer at 6-6 though :rolleyes:

No wonder he is so despised by everyone.

I think they are trying to be a bit fair but are screwing over Djokovic in trying accommodate Murray on centre court. By right those who were on court 1 on monday should be on centre today and those on centre on monday should be on court one today. I don’t think there is much difference between being on one or centre court, unless it is raining and those on court one get delayed. I don’t it really bothers the players what court they are on.

Thought it was a shocking decision by the umpire to get the trainer on at 6-6, by right umpire should have waited till the end of the tie break to get the trainer on, that decision cost Del Potro the first set and more than likely the match. :angry:

The Fed is going to make mince meat of Tsonga here.

Fed wins first set in less than 30 minutes.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

The Djoker’s dropped a set. Tomic looks like a tinker.

Tomic has taken the second set against Djokovic.

He has a break of serve in the third set as well.

Three break points back for Djokovic.

And he has it back. Put a little on Djokovic at 4/9 there during his last service game.

Djokovic took another service game off him and is now serving for the set.

Novak breaks again and now serves for the set.

Third set for Novak. Tnomic threw that away.

Eh why hasn’t anyone mentioned Fed won the second set 7-6

:clap: