The Alt Right and their "free speech" campaign and "racism" against white people

The injuns kept black slaves too mate.

Sioux was the name other tribes had for the lakota, it roughly translates as murdering torturing inhuman uncivilized slave owners.
At least- that’s what a hopi jeweller told me. He also said his people kept slaves and dabbled in cannibalism

An interesting ruling on native rights

Cc @Thomas_Brady

1 Like

Moistened bint :smile:

1 Like

White people are just horrifically in-bred black people, it’s an inarguable scientific fact.

The garden of Eden was more likely to be a Fritzl-Sex-Dungeon-of-Eden where some pre-historic black Josef Fritzl locked up his daughter and started shagging all his off-spring until eventually the kids turned white.

@rocko, this is a great thread. A lot of posters immediately showing their true colours.

Will we see many other major Irish institutions, businesses etc start to panic and isuddenly find ways to establish their virtue etc?

They’ll have to if they don’t want to jeopardize the moron market. Log all instances

The BBC has stopped its staff wearing BLM badges due to how toxic the BLM brand is. Just as sure as @Tank will always resort to drug-addled nonsensical ramblings, the truth will always outs.

Actually just had a major thought about this but probably more suited to the racism thread. Hang on a moment…

A sincere attempt to tackle racism wont do a bit of harm, but you have to question this business of seeking scapegoats and victims.
When did ‘alt right’ become a thing with anyone other than sid? I suspect it was when the threat of wider scrutiny arose.

Agreed, you just outed yourself as a scientifically illiterate moron in the above post. But you’re not alone.

You simply can’t use skin color to classify humans, any more than you can use other traits like height. The idea that there is a race called Africans or African Americans is nonsensical, given the diversity of humans in Africa, including diversity of skin pigmentation.

The Nogra will set up a separate thread in due course to educate the scientifically illiterate on the forum.

1 Like

You outed yourself as a dour humourless cunt

I actually laugh a lot at your gibberish.

That’s certainly not what BLM is. Now they’ve gathered support from a lot of well meaning but misguided people but they are an extreme organisation, not a civil rights organisation. Slowly but surely the tweets will go missing and celebs will distance themselves.

The scapegoating is gas. Do they want to try claim one side is fully guilty of everything,and the other side complete victims. That’s definitely the road to honest open communication.

Alt right is just name calling by the simple minded. When they can’t argue,they screech

I meant looking for scapegoats closer to home. There’s an awful lot of housekeeping going on.

1 Like

The ok symbol now has to be retired, cause you know white power

Friend of mine is a primary school teacher, a young lad gave the ok symbol last year in a class photo, lots were doing it as a prank the last few years. A parent saw the photo and demanded it was removed from the school website as they believed it was a racist display. So they had to even though the 7 year old young lad is harmless.

Nuts

1 Like

I believe that parent is a gimp.