The Alt Right and their "free speech" campaign and "racism" against white people

Iā€™ve a good few friends who are teachers. Not for all the proverbial tea would I do it. The parents are fucking cunts these days.

That never happened

Youā€™d think not, but it did. I donā€™t see the value in making stuff up on the internet!

Shot dead for having the audacity to utter three words.

Iā€™m not sure itā€™s very wise to be using the phrase ā€˜n**gerā€™ or versions thereof in the current climate. It may not deserve to have one of your group shot dead, but youā€™d be wise to maybe err on the side of caution or just simple cop on in these fraught times.

May she rest in peace.

The news report I saw suggested she said ā€œall lives matterā€ in response to a group of protestors saying ā€œblack lives matterā€. In any event, thereā€™s a 3 year old kid without a mother because of this stupidity.

If it wasnā€™t reported by CNN then it didnā€™t happen.

And the article has been moved here because itā€™s about ā€œracismā€ against white people, as opposed to a murder. Apparently.

White lives donā€™t matter mate, get with the program.

John and the boys have a new edition outā€¦

The inside contents are belters too!

Why is it called ā€œthe Irish Lightā€?

Is it a reference to ā€œhere, Mistahr, have ya gorra light?ā€

Or because it is light on facts?

Or light on population, which would make a lie of their headline?

Just asking questions.

Like can you find Ireland on this map of Africa?

Its kinda crazy, but I actually did. The world is a lot more fucked up than I thought. Climate Change yā€™all.

That should keep the likes of @gaillimhmick @The_Most_Infamous @glenshane @Horsebox @estebandaface @EmilioButragueno and the rest of the headbangers armed with questions to just ask for the next month or two.

One could ask this dullard where Iā€™ve said anything against refugees or migrants but he wouldnā€™t have the balls to answer.

Stop tagging me you pretentious hypocritical piece of shit.

2 Likes

They should run a Spot The Head The Ball competition based on photographs of anti-refugee demonstrations.

2 Likes

I was just asking a question.