The anti-Barcelona thread

Totti having a serious meltdown here.

If there is a bigger wanker in football than Guardiola right now I’d like to see what he’s done to top this man’s cuntishness.
Kenny Dalglish: See the Suarez saga from earlier this season.

I’m interested as to why you think Messi is a fraud though. Care to elaborate?

He was pumped full of growth hormones as a kid. If the Michael McGlinchey’s of this world received similar treatment they too would be on another level to most professional footballers. He’s not a natural talent, he’s a medically enhanced fraud.

And you have proof of this Totti? I can’t see how growth hormones help his close control and finished though. Surely if this was the case he’d be a bulked up box-to-box midfielder.

If Messi was pumped with growth hormones they should be looking for their money back.

:rolleyes:

A gust of wind would knock Messi over if it was not for his growth hormones. There are plenty of skillful players who never had the physicality or athleticism to make an impact at the top level, Messi does now thanks to being juiced up as a kid.

Would you aim the same allegation at Modric, Munian and Giovinco so? (and yes I did just include the latter as he is Italian and Zola was over 10 years ago :slight_smile: ).

A small person Totti, your arguement is ridiculous. It’s actually much harder to knock over a small person due to the lower center of gravity.

Barca actually hindered Messi with the growth hormones. If he was 2-3 inches shorter he would never be disposessed. Fair play to the youngfella for overcoming this hurdle(yurt).

None of these players were pumped full of steroids to aid their physical development.

His size 3 1/2 feet would not be able to control a size 5 football.

The Seething thread has been bumped for you there.

Ah there is nothing like a Barca induced meltdown from Totti, always happens when Barca wins a big game :pint: :clap: :popcorn: :barcasmile:

Long may it continue

Jose Mourinho sent out a message in support of Milan, who were “the latest club to be penalised against Barcelona.”

Real Madrid manager Mourinho has for many years carried on a high-profile media war of words with the Blaugrana, accusing them of receiving special treatment from referees in Spain and especially Europe.

“Every year we learn new things,” Mou’s spokesman Eladio Paramés wrote on Twitter. “For instance, now we know that you can blow the whistle for a penalty before the ball comes into play.

“Chelsea, Inter, Arsenal, Real Madrid and Milan have all been penalised. At least now we know who is going to win the Champions League!”

He was referring to the second controversial spot-kick awarded to Barcelona in last night’s 3-1 Champions League quarter-final win over Milan.

Alessandro Nesta was penalised for tugging Sergio Busquets’ shirt while simultaneously hauled back by Carles Puyol and possibly before the corner had actually been taken.

Poor aul totti’s head will explode when the greatest team ever take on englands lionhearts and the pride of EPL

What a guy Jose is :clap: He’ll make a fine City manager when the day comes.

Remember this back when Barcelona won the CL under Rijkaard? Milan went out in the semi’s 1-0 on aggregate after this shocking decision in the second leg.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4_KUczbX8M

What annoys me is how everyone is supposed to love Barca. Fuck them.

THIS THREAD IS A FUCKING DISGRACE. AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Levante midfielder Valdo has slammed Pep Guardiola, saying that the Barcelona coach tried to influence the decisions of referee Teixeira Vitienes during the Blaugrana’s 2-1 victory over the Valencia-based side on Saturday.

Lionel Messi scored the winning goal from the penalty spot in the 72nd minute after Isaac Cuenca was felled by Pedro Botelho inside the Levante box.

Guardiola admitted after the match that the decision to award the penalty was debatable, and Valdo was one of Levante’s players who were unhappy with the coach’s attitude during the contest.

“Guardiola spent the entire match putting pressure on the referee,” Valdo told Telemadrid.

“I am angry. There was no penalty, it did not exist. This is what the big clubs get.”

Barcelona remain four points adrift of leaders Real Madrid in second place, while Levante are still fifth ahead of Osasuna, who are in action against Betis on Sunday.

Diving, cheating, juicing and intimidating match officials. Scum.

they dont mate- its a tfk thing- as i posted on another thread-in dubai- a pub full of people from all over the world were all cheering Milan