The anti-Barcelona thread

Messi has been outed as a racist.

God knows why I’m posting this, but sure here goes - Mr Totti, please explain, as you so evidently want to, why Messi is a racist.

Much like the Suarez thing except Royston Drenthe is Evra.
Messi called him Negro a clatter of times. Drenthe says he knows that it is common practice in sudamerica but that it pissed him off royally and also Diarra when Heinze and Higuain used the same term while they were all team mates at Madrid.

Drenthe has, unwittingly, completely vindicated Luis Suarez. Thanks, Royston :clap:

I abhor everything to do with Barcelona. They have now filed a complaint against the referee from the PSG game. They can’t do anything with any semblance of class, they play a boring and fearful brand of football carried out by drug cheats and generally nasty individuals with no charisma.

It is in stark contrast to the attitude display by Italian clubs who always react to bad decisions given against with great dignity and humility. After Barcelona knocked Milan out, there was very little mentioned about the second Barca goal which had a massive outcome in the way the tie went. Instead Milan accepted their own shortcomings on the night as the reason they lost. Barcelona were crying like little babies over the pitch at the San Siro when they were thumped by Milan in the first leg and even had the temerity to claim a handball that wasn’t a handball. Barcelona don’t like to play fair, I despise everything about them - they cheat in everything they do.

Seriously, Totti’s mother needs to change the wi-fi password.

[quote=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 755638, member: 1052”]I abhor everything to do with Barcelona. They have now filed a complaint against the referee from the PSG game. They can’t do anything with any semblance of class, they play a boring and fearful brand of football carried out by drug cheats and generally nasty individuals with no charisma.

It is in stark contrast to the attitude display by Italian clubs who always react to bad decisions given against with great dignity and humility. After Barcelona knocked Milan out, there was very little mentioned about the second Barca goal which had a massive outcome in the way the tie went. Instead Milan accepted their own shortcomings on the night as the reason they lost. Barcelona were crying like little babies over the pitch at the San Siro when they were thumped by Milan in the first leg and even had the temerity to claim a handball that wasn’t a handball. Barcelona don’t like to play fair, I despise everything about them - they cheat in everything they do.[/quote]

Maybe Milan kept quiet because their first goal in the tie was clearly a handball and shouldn’t have been allowed.

It hit Zapata in the chest, replays cleared this up.

Barca 4 up 40 mins. Think CCHA is there tonight.

Cesc gets his hattrick a minute after h/t

Great performance from Barca tonight. Just a pity that the likes of Raven still acts the cunt on such serious matters

Banned from signing any new players for 2 transfer windows :smiley: :clap:

Any new players under 18, bro.

These cheats will no doubt circumvent this as they do all other things. They’re filth. Espanyol know the score

http://l.yimg.com/os/publish-images/sports/2014-03-31/6e5eb690-b867-11e3-9e75-ddb67f426b53_Bj5z564IQAA8Fxz.jpg

What?

Nothing-carry on, please.:oops:

I presume owning an Espanol shirt would rate highly in hipster circles?

More busquets cuntiishness, goes down like shot after being hit in the face with a bit of grass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ig6MzKYUZ1E

[QUOTE=“artfoley, post: 1118675, member: 179”]More busquets cuntiishness, goes down like shot after being hit in the face with a bit of grass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ig6MzKYUZ1E
[/QUOTE]
I’ve yet to come across any human of note who has the time of day for that horrible prick.

Barca were lucky enough last night.