The Anti Rugby Football Thread Pt 2

Nice that the GAA are there to provide an excuse for rugby’s inadequacy

John Langford had a nice cut off the IRFU there in the Examiner in recent days for their quarter final cock ups. Another man with concussion worries in his retirement.

Are they not planning to decamp to zero Covid New Zealand to play and save rugby

Don’t ever change rubby.

Strings did that before. Great rugby smarts within the laws of the game.

He’s dead on that fella. Him and Tapoki I’d have down as the two best foreign imports who played for Munster in terms of impact.

He’s in a bad way with the headaches I believe.

He hadnt actually started his run up imho. Unfair that.

He was running a not insignificant crew for large infrastructure builds in Sydney last I heard of him. Couple hundred engineers reporting to him.

Also very good to a number of Shannon rugby lads in Oz over the years and is still in contact with Peter Clohessy regularly.

Hope his health improves, he’s one of the good guys

This London Irish Bristol match is incredible

Would he be involved with souths? I know a few shannon lads who played with them and was wondering what was the connection

2 Likes

Sad news. Heart attack I’m told.

2 Likes

No age. RIP

A great man for the flying wedge. RIP

1 Like

Ah that’s very sad news. RIP.

The lad who gave the All Blacks the finger after Ireland scored an early try before going on to be absolutely stuffed again if memory serves me correctly

Just the All Black front row, and more specifically Sean Fitzpatrick. It was a grand bit of stuff all the same.

The IRFU will commission a report in December 2023 on to why ireland failed again to get through the quarter final glass ceiling. Will it refer to this week where sexton and POM got contract extensions? 2 players past the peak and will be further down the slope by RWC2023.

Few examples of fuck ups they should have learnt from BOD playing 3 years into work cup cycle, D’Arcy, heslip and bowe. No central contracts should be given to players that will be over 32 at next World Cup

3 Likes

Murray Kinsella is a wank

2 Likes