The Anti Rugby Football Thread Pt 2

:smiley:

unless he was a second five-eighth which is a term for a 12 that isn’t a donkey. Rugby have about 3 names for every position to hoodwink fellas even more

What were you trying to say? It’s looks pretty clear to me that you were.

At that level in Ireland that’s a pure bullocker

is that general mirth or is there substance behind the smile?

How has this not gotten more likes, top class :clap:

You’d get far more roasters at a Gaa or soccer game. Rugby tends to be supported more by the well educated.

1 Like

Smithers is hardly the man to be deferring to. He’s only just jumped on board as well and is on a steep learning curve. He didn’t know as recently as arriving into work on Monday morning what position Jacob Stockdale plays in.

I’d tend to agree. I was only ever told to bypass the out half if he was down with cramp, or prone somewhere else on the field. They’d generally only ever get the ball by a mistake anyway

Hopefully this might help clear things up for you

https://www.nala.ie/courses/limerick-city-adult-education-service

fixed.

Privately doesn’t necessarily mean well.

You’ve a very astute mind. I’d love to have played inside you, and really benefit from your soft hands

3 Likes

you’ve captured the homo-eroticism of rugby perfectly well in that absolutely filthy post.

3 Likes

The TFK way

1 Like

I’d wrap around you any day of the week and watch on as you came behind me for the pop.

2 Likes

Nope. You seemed to make a direct comparison how ireland play to “warrenball”. I’ve no idea what you were trying to say.

That’s because you’re thick.

1 Like

Incorrect. About 5 percent of the Irish population were privately educated. 1 million people watched the game on Saturday in Ireland. I’d say your average roaster was not watching. That’s my opinion.

I’d say if 1 million watched, at least 400,000 were roasters.

It looks like a clear cut comparison between the style Ireland play and “warrenball”. You were also wrong about Irish journalists deriding gatland for playing “warrenball”. It was Brian smith that coined “warrenball”.