The Anti Rugby Football Thread Pt 2

All the fellas making jokes about Sexton being a vegetable need to have a good long look at themselves now

2 Likes

Are you suffering a brain injury also?

Fellas on TFK were the only ones who seemed concerned about Sexton.

1 Like

For lads of a certain vintage maybe but he was finished just before Munster and Ireland started winning so might not ring too many bells with some of the bandwagon crew

I doubt it rings many bells for himself either

1 Like

We sounded the alarm for Johnny ages ago but the rubby lads insisted he kept playing

3 Likes

The rugby set circled the wagons and screamed Irelands Call anytime we raised our concerns. They don’t give a continental fuck about him

So long as he keeps scoring touchdowns in non-knockout games in World Cups they’re happy

It’s no joking matter

Colin Corkery?

That would explain a lot

@gilgamboa I see Worchester are gone bust, some disaster for a Premier League club to go to the wall. What’s the story there? Usual mismanagement?

Taken over by two lads with highly suspect backgrounds who were trying to separate the club from the ground in a nutshell.
Rubby is in bother in ingerland. I know Kennedy was ploughing 1.5 million of his own cash every year into keeping the sale sharks afloat. I can’t imagine they are anywhere near breaking even still.

Yep this is long and short of it.

Most clubs spent beyond their means there Salary cap introduced and some of them tried to do anything they could to get around it

God bless the IRFU and their prudent fiscal management

3 Likes

We were the only ones highlighting the obvious while you all stuck your head in the sand.

You and me like?

Surely Connacht worth a punt to beat Munster? 2/1.

I think they’ve a few injuries. Worth a punt alright, but not much of a one.