The Anti Rugby Football Thread Pt 2

Munster have been sold a pup with this Fekitoa fella. Heā€™s a fucking ham.

4 Likes

Malachy held out his hands to catch the ball there and it went straight through them. Then he tried to catch the bounce and or went through his hands again. A dog with a mallet up his arse would do better than that.

Heā€™ll be like Francis saili smoking fags in the icon with college students for two years.

4 Likes

Youā€™d see a better skill set below in Pa Healyā€™s Field.

1 Like

ā€œWe are going to rock and roll thisā€ :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Phillips is very poor

Connacht making a mockery of the Munster lineout.

Apologies for the bum steer. I didnā€™t realize how utterly utterly shite Munster are.

By christ they are awful.

How did Munster let Conor Fitzgerald leave?

1 Like

Easily

Heā€™s not great

Low Lie the Fields of Athenry.

1 Like

I know itā€™ll take time with new management but jaysus Munster are dire. Whatā€™s the story with Rory scannell is he gone way back altogether?

Iā€™m no expert pal, but he looked a lot better than his counterpart tonight.

Munster were a shambles.

1 Like

Itā€™s very early days. Nobody ever watches the first five or six games of the season but thanks to split season these games are getting much more coverage than usual.

Munster Rugby.

Another victim of the split season.

20 Likes

Ah I wouldnā€™t really be worried. Itā€™s a makeshift team with a lot of lads missing.

Like JoD and Beirne gave away a number of criminal penalties. Phillips too. Things like that very easily fixed.

1 Like

Munster wonā€™t qualify for the HC next season theyā€™re in terminal decline, easily the 4th of the provinces now

1 Like

Not a victim really. Rugby is getting way more coverage now than it usually would.

1 Like