The Anti Rugby Football Thread Pt 2

They’ll easily qualify. Lads love jumping to all sorts of conclusions over a few games.

Connacht were absolutely dire in their opening three games and Munster could have easily won tonight.

2 Likes

Stop wumming Munster were beyond septic and were nowhere near winning

Would you say coverage of a game of that standard is a positive or negative overall for the game of rugby in Munster?

The fella who pays the groundsman?

Didn’t see it but Munster rubby are finished if they’re losing to Andy Friend and Pete Wilkins.

It’s the whole league tbf

Munster getting what they deserve for their treatment of Foley

1 Like

It was as bad a game of rubby as you’d ever see. Like watching Italy Vs Scotland in a six Nations dead rubber.

I’ve had this Leinster Sharks game on in the background here while doing a few jobs around the house and sorting dinner. Had been ridiculously entertaining so far

1 Like

Best game of rugby in a while I’ve seen.

That try there was just ridiculous

1 Like

Outstanding! Also, can’t believe someone managed to beat Ringrose in a race for thar Sharks try.

Jonny Sexton would have gone his whole career and not once did he ever get sent off for mouthing at the referee for club/country. Amazing really.

The television equivalent of the sindo on your parents coffee table

6 Likes

Did anyone here ever join the irfu supporters club?

I used it for tickets before a few years back. Long and short of it is it’ll be a waste if you want France/England at home tickets but would probably nab you a couple of tickets in the lottery for any other international for the year (even All Blacks).

1 Like

Me and me mate were hoping for that… Fuck it, could spend my €50 on worse I guess.

1 Like

We got lucky that fuckall knew about it in early 2018 but then the cat was out of the bag when they won in Australia and it’s been useless ever since sadly.

If you’d have any interest in a trip to Cardiff you can get fantastic tickets from their supporters club. We got these in 2019 and Wales have gone to fuck since.

1 Like

We were on about it alright! That’d do nicely!

1 Like

Better off joining a club and applying through them

1 Like