The Anti Rugby Football Thread Pt 2

The regions have killed it over and dont have the same support as the provisional teams here. The national team has plugged away at a high level for years, a lot because gatland kept them there with and ever samller pool of talent coming through. They will be okay for another 3/4 years but look at results at under 20s for the last few years. Doesnt bode well plus all the issues in the background woth the regions. Soccers rise is also havong an impact

1 Like

Will the brains trust have to rejig the game plan with JGP out?

Murray is still well capable of running it from scrum-half. Schmidt and Van Graan nearly finished him.

Scarlets and Ospreys have both beaten Irish teams in URC finals in Dublin. Just can’t hold onto players when their teams are good

Their 20s were decent last night but ultimately overrun by an Irish team that was streets ahead of them conditioning wise and had a far better skill set

The early 90’s the Welch were regularly getting beaten by NZ by 60 points.

He can still hold up his end alright

Is that @gilgamboa outside Sir Henrys?

3 Likes

She’s a proper head melt

3 Likes

Some people need to do better

Jaysus

1 Like

:fr: CAPUOZZO
:south_africa: VAN DER MERWE
:england: MALINS
:new_zealand: LOWE

8 Likes

Guys.

They’re doing it again

Conor Skehan is wrong about everything

Juat when i was in a place where rogbee meant zilch to me rather than detesting it, this melt writes this.

Also, ive never seen him down the local club

Its a wonderous cycle they go through. a A loop if you will. They get a trimming, in different degrees of embarrassment, every 4 years at a World Cup. They are cowed, but slowly, year by year, they build the self delusion back up, and by the 4th year, they think they can win it again. Until the inevitable fall comes, and the cycle begins once again.

Its fascinating to watch.

4 Likes

He has some good suggestions there to be fair.

considering 1/3 of the Irish team is made up of immigrants, does he suggest open borders?

1 Like

What a horrible cheat, shame on him. I presume the IRFU will sanction him?

Inane rubby talk on the Monday morning teams call. FML

2 Likes