The Anti Rugby Football Thread Pt 2

It was Pontypridd I was thinking of

Great game between Scotland and the tans also.
31-36 Scotland at present. Hon the jocks.

Welsh rubby is in serious trouble.

Someone bookmark that for gattys comeback win tomorrow

1 Like

Sam Warburton and Gareth Bale were in the same class in school - there is only 1 of them that the kids in Wales want to emulate.

The multi millionaire, ex Real Madrid, Champions League winning, former captain of his country with the most goals and caps to his name currently playing golf with the worlds best in California or your man that played a bit of rubby?

8 Likes

Says it all. A good comparison of rubby in rural wales is what the gaa is here. Italy will surpass them shortly.
Professional rugby killed the game over there

1 Like

If they somehow banned booze at the Millennium stadium the WRU would be sending out tweets like this

Is there even one person in the entire of the UK who would look at that tweet and say that you know what I was on the fence about going to the match but the archbishop of banterbury is on the decks at half time il head along :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

7 Likes

Any reports from the Captains run?

1 Like

Word is we might lack ballast without Iain Henderson.

1 Like

It’s ingerland mate. There probably are some.

1 Like

Very true, but James Lowe will bring an X factor and a howlitzer of a left boot

1 Like

Getting an upperhand in the breakdown will be critical

cc @Bandage

1 Like

Will we use the scramble D or the dogleg D @myboyblue ?

The guys will jackal the life out of the Taffs

We need to be hitting our straps early doors

1 Like

Our last trip to Cardiff was marred by a chicken wing action from POM. Need to utilise the top two inches this time.

1 Like

Mood on the training paddock has been good all week.

Its easy say that now but they were flying it throughout the late 00’s and 10’s at international level whereas pre-pro in the early 90’s they were struggling as far as I know. The clubs failed to get any real traction I suppose. Cardiff reaching a Heino semi-final in 2007 and Scarlets being hammered by Leinster in the 2018 semi the rare outliers.

I searched up the Welsh team to see what we’re dealing with today. Saw Gareth Thomas listed on it and presumed it was some kind of piss take about the ageing team under Gatty. Seems there’s a new Gareth Thomas was plays as a prop.

Looks like Murray is in for JGP. More box kicks and less dynamic pods.