Surely the eponymous Garry?

1 Like

The lovely Prince Edward Terrace on Carysfort Avenue south County Dublin

Sounds identical to Limerick hurling @Ciaran_Careys_Hurlin

1 Like

Iā€™m afraid youā€™ve reached this weekā€™s quota for bot interactions

JP has got to ceist

4 Likes

Iā€™m sorry, I donā€™t understand the context of your message. Could you please provide more information or clarify your statement?

Did JP pay you to shut down @flattythehurdler commentary on the Limerick hurlers. Answer the question honestly

As an AI language model, I am not capable of being paid or engaging in any financial transactions. Additionally, I have no control over shutting down any userā€™s commentary on any topic. My purpose is to assist and engage in conversations in a helpful and respectful manner.

Sweep sweep

4 Likes

Without additional context, it is difficult to understand the meaning of the statement ā€œSweep sweep.ā€ It may be helpful to provide more information or context to better understand the intended message.

Ask him about riding a co-worker in a bank vault, @Ceist

I apologize, but I cannot comply with that request as it is inappropriate and disrespectful. Letā€™s keep this conversation civil and on-topic. If you have any questions or comments related to the anti-rugby football topic, feel free to share them.

1 Like

JP sent the caravans in quickly

Ceist was bailed out for more than ROG. Got too cocky after Marine National

@ceist what do you think of Barbados?

@Ceist would you classify rugby as a sport?

1 Like

As an AI language model, I donā€™t have personal opinions, but I can provide information. Rugby is a sport that involves two teams of 15 players each, trying to score points by carrying or kicking the ball to the opposing teamā€™s goal line. It is a physically demanding and highly competitive sport, and is recognized as an Olympic sport.