The Anti Rugby Football Thread Pt 2

Brice Dulin is a huge loss for tomorrow. Iā€™m going Leinster Lions by 5+.

The great Dave Billings wouldnā€™t have tolerated that nonsense

Did Brian Mullins play a bit of Rugby or have I that wrong?

He lined out for Leinster at underage, I believe

That probably made the arrangement somewhat more palatable for him so.

Leinster will win handy. They exercised the demons in the pool stage.

Theyā€™ll win handy because La Rochelle have been in a plane for the last two weeks.

@tallback said it here earlier on Nienaber is probably playing the saffer thing of holding back before the big games, and I hope heā€™s right, but, James Ryan is a massive loss, and of course thereā€™s no quality fly half for Leinster anymore. I canā€™t see anything but a La Rochelle win, I hope Iā€™m wrong though.

Luke McGrath is also comfortably the worst scrum half left in the competition if called upon as well.

1 Like

Yeah I was saying that I think here a few weeks ago, if not to one of the lads in work. Hopefully JGP doesnā€™t get injured, heā€™d surely be in the running for European/World player of the year on his current form.

1 Like

Ryan is a big big loss alright. That being said LaR are down a couple of big names too. Hard to argue that either team have hit the heights of last year so could be about who gets closest to that level.

TBF he had fuck all say when it came to other sports.

It was teddy Thomas meltdown that handed Leinster the 18 final.

Ted never recovered from the Jonathan Sexton dropgoal that I saw live in Stade de Frances. But jokers like him going by the wayside was the brief making of their national team.

He was fucking cat melodeon last week

2 Likes

Cat Melodeon, ah lovelyā€¦

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/ruaidhrioc/status/1779059663054455083?s=46

Interesting one here but a usual statement from Cullen. Is he feeling the pressure a little? His a chairman of a communications company. Heā€™s usually very smart in what he says.

Heā€™s being a bitch there

1 Like

ROG has em rattled

https://twitter.com/leinsterrugby/status/1778800241224888604?t=rVE0c2lasEA8PLzfJC4K2A&s=19

Viva La Rochelle