The Anti Rugby Football Thread Pt 2

You’re dealing with an ex-rugby player here, don’t try to get too logical

Grand short names, a lot to admire about that, unlike the pretentious shit you could see some name their kids.

Except jj could be anything, and there’s a zachariah in there.
Oh, and maximillian

Doesnt appear as if any of those children are called by those names.

But they’ll look good on an Ireland team list in the future no doubt.

Lolz, deserves a ten.

1 Like

Whats this mate?

It seems the Ulster fans made some illicit comments in the direction of Zeebs today, very disappointing.

Zebo at least smart enough not to make any formal complaint, Irelands captain may well have lead the charge to ostracise him entirely for daring to challenge the sickening behaviour.

2 Likes

My e-pal @myboyblue called this Schmidt spoofer out ages ago.

This cave man kick and chase game plan was found out today. Embarrassing.

Vindication for alright sort Eddie Jones. I just hope he wasn’t racially abused today like Zeebs a few weeks back.

8 Likes

I thought that rubby team was supposed to walk the World Cup!! Marion Finucane will be raging in the morning.

1 Like

Ive a feeling the rubby lads in my office will be quite disheartened on Monday morning :smirk:

2 Likes

They tried to quieten me

I would not be shouted down

13 Likes

It’s a great tactic for picking up a few handy trinkets while countries serious about winning the big prizes are looking to develop their gameplan. The Davy Fitz of the rugby world.

Those friendly victories against New Zealand are a distant memory tonight.

Need more South Africans and Samoans.

1 Like

When the pack was being ragdolled around Dublin by English beef the first response by Schmidt was to throw on Roux but 2 South Africans on their own couldn’t turn the tide. Payne at fullback would also have made a huge difference today.

I shouted you down. Ill hold up my hand here and say i was wrong

You knew

2 Likes

Best is finished, the rape trial attendance debacle was the end of him.

Badly need a Richardt Strauss in there.

2 Likes

Zebo at full back would have saved two tries if it wasn’t for the hypocrisy of the irfu