The Anti Rugby Football Thread Pt 2

Report on the news earlier showed a bird excitedly jumping up and down in celebration after Ireland scored a last minute try when getting destroyed 32-13 at home.

That’s rubby.

Anyone got the clip?

11 Likes

Rory is entitled to rest on his laurels a little, he collected the greatest honour available to an Irish Rugby International last November when he got his OBE at Buckingham Palace.

1 Like

The Championship is the biggest prize in international rugby. Joe Schmidt has presided over three Ireland Championship wins in 2014, 15 & 18.

I’m sure I can find it. What news were you watching? RTE or VM?

I fear you are not keeping up with modern professional rugby Geoff, you probably remember the days when an opposition kicker wasn’t booed and jeered by the Dublin crowd?

Its being downsized to a feeder competition

The Championship has been around since 1883. The Championship and British Lions tours will always be the big ones.

You need to keep up with the latest news

As I suspected Geoff, viewing things as if we were still in the 80s and eagerly awaiting Neds report on today’s goings on in Mondays Times. Sadly its all moved on, now we are in an era when great players like Owen Farrell are booed in D4 as they line up a kick, and when the Irish captain refers to Autumn’s games as ‘friendlies’.

1 Like

Peter Stringers sledging of Owen Farrell during the week was disgusting too.

2 Likes

I didn’t hear about that but as someone who once loved rugby I now accept there are no depths to which the once great game will not plumb.

It could be a bit subdued around the water cooler alright.

It meant so much.

Good enough for the cunts. They didn’t talk about anything else all week :sleeping:

2 Likes

I actually think they showed her jumping around after an English try on the live feed :thinking:

This cunt

1 Like

“Dominant tackles” for the luv of jaysus

2 Likes

We needed Dominant Purspure out there. She’d have fronted up more than “Pete” O’Mahony and co.

2 Likes

A terrible example to set for both children and corporate connections alike. Has O’Mahony publicly apologised for this vile, vulgar outburst yet?

What does he say there mate? Please use the ***** fellas