The Anti Rugby Football Thread Pt 2

Just blame Warren gatlandā€¦its the default position of the Oirish rugby fraternityā€¦

1 Like

Did you read what the sale sharks lad did recently?

I didnā€™t, but nothing surprises me anymore with what lads get up to. A lot of people who understood the games values recognise it has gone too dangerous and have moved away from the sport, the vacuum has been filled with all sorts.

Rugby star who threatened to RAPE policewoman as he was arrested over ā€¦
https://www.thesun.co.uk ā€ŗ news

Richards is some pig

1 Like

Up the Dubs

FoTF, Billy Vunipola, might just have scored the winning try here. Leinster in big trouble.

1 Like

Outgunned. Outclassed.

ā€œThis was always going to be rugby at its attritional, brutal best.ā€ - Justin Treacyā€™s opening gambit on his Leinster-Saracens report on the news. I heard some bird in the kitchen in work describing a rubby game as attritional last year. A great addition to the rubby lexicon in the past few years.

Must have been some intinsity to it too

Dominant tackle too pal. Thatā€™s the new thing this year.

Whatā€™s a soft shoulder? I was out and about in the car earlier listening to the live coverage and the commentator said at one stage that Leinster were looking for the soft shoulder and there wouldnā€™t be many out there

7 of that Leinster team on the wrong side of 30. Really canā€™t wait for Munster to beat them next Saturday.

In terms of Irelandā€™s World Cup hopes I donā€™t know anymore. Larmour will have to start whether itā€™s on the wing or at 15. Ringrose is terrible form too. Sexton simply isnā€™t the force old. Youā€™d hope ringrose finds his form sooon. Sexton simply isnā€™t the force of old. He might rewind back the clock for 6 weeks but it wouldnā€™t surprise if carberry is starting by the knock out stages. Our props are fine but hooker is a major worry. Second rows were stacked and dominate here. Back row options are poor now. O brien is finished, Conan is a show pony and stander is absolutely knackered. Iā€™d go something like Larmour, Earls, Ringrose, Hendshaw, Stockdale, Sexton, Murray, Healy, Cronin, Furlong, Toner, Ryan, POM, Van De Flier, Stander. Kilcoyne, best, Ryan, Beirne, Murphy, marmion, carberry and Conway. Joe will start best and Kearney all the same.

1 Like

Iā€™d say jet lagged, but its only Capetown

You know what. ā€¦ who gives a fuck

16 Likes

I do.

If Munster win next Saturday if will sport over huge cracks tbh