The Anti Rugby Football Thread Pt 2

25 minutes in. Oooft

1 Like

Mother of God, that was some put down Ewan dished out there. :clap::clap:

Eddie put him in his box, I thought the remark about 2007 was a low blow tho

There was no coming back from such a hammer blow. It was funny cos it’s true.

To be fair Eddie is one of the more reasonable rugby lads, he usually comes across as a decent enough guy.

1 Like

Yes Eddie is a nice man.

Think he’s been involved in coaching a few Club Football teams in recent years.

He was involved with the Galway football team in 98, a very decent sort. Done a good bit of teaching in a part of the country where there is no rugby at all, would be unusual enough in that he is happy to step outside the rugby world.

1 Like

Plus he didn’t select that prick Heaslip for a World Cup at some stage, who has been seething about it ever since. :+1:

3 Likes

Not a fan of Ewan, but he absolutely slaughtered Eddie there, ref should’ve stopped it early. A fucking hole opening

Green party member too goys.

2 Likes

@Gman and his reverse snobbery

1 Like

I just got sick

:joy::joy:

Senator Martin is a proper creep.

Has pro rugby died?

Is there any sign of it coming back at all without spectators?

You have sports like football, tennis, boxing, golf* etc all back up and running without spectators.

*Not a sport

One of the few brightsides to this cursed virus is the acute lack of those orcs,be it on TV,social media or print.
Every cloud,eh?

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure that rugby has had the highest attendances of any sport since March.

I asked why it can’t come back without spectators when other sports can.

Is it that bad of a spectacle that nobody can endure it without a piss up or sing song?

4 Likes

You’ll be glad to know professional rugby without fans returns in 2 weeks, brah.

In Ireland?