The Anti Rugby Football Thread Pt 2

:joy::joy:

12 Likes

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy is women’s rugby professional?

What a mallet headed wanker

Ewan’s pop at rogbee supporters, presume he means the D4’s “ How would Irish rugby fans actually pronounce Covid?
Genuine question.
My best guess is Quovid.” :joy:

2 Likes

I watched precisely 3 minutes of Ireland Vs Italy.
Despite as @balbec says, being a rubby man, it was utterly pointless, and so utterly shite it was actually annoying.

1 Like

Indeed. But at least from a wellness perspecrtive it’s nice to see obese people trying to get a bit of exercise.

4 Likes

Calm your tits bluey :crazy_face: Context is important here.

As you will have noticed I’ve said “some” of the Eire naturalised players. The likes of Killer Kilbane, Chris Hughton, James McCarthy, etc have always considered themselves Irish and wanted to play for the national side. These are Irish men and proud.

But nobody could claim that the likes of Clinton Morrison, Andy Townsend, etc were nothing more than career opportunists. Morrison spent a year trying to decide if he was English, Jamaican or Irish before declaring for Eire. Townsend during matches on ITV continually refers to the England team as ‘we’. These men are not Irish.

2 Likes

:roll_eyes:
See the post above this.

B
A
C
K
T
R
A
C
K

Read my original post again. Good lad :kissing_heart:

You’ve shamed your people here.

More than Wooly shames himself every time he speaks on radio? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

He’s back on the radio?

No, thank god.

Strange observation then. Is that all you have?

In fairness it needs to be pointed out every now and then that Parkinson is a gobshite with a cowshit voice. He’s like a Dealz version of Ewan.

Oh yeah, that’s fair game. I’m just not sure how it furthered his argument about declaring the diaspora and children of our ancestors across the world the same status are mercenary New Zealander’s and Saffers who come here for a handful of years to play rugby.

4 Likes

:joy::joy:

A stocking filler for some forum members