The Anti-Rugby Football Thread

FOTF had a right cut at them today

anyone post it up?

Leinster already sold 42,000 tickets for the game next weekend :open_mouth:

Canā€™t wait to go to work in the morning and innocently ask how munster rogbee did in the beer cup this weekend.

1 Like

Sounds like a fairly sad existence you have there Patt

There we go. Mission accomplished.

1 Like

Staying power. Weā€™ve long term support unlike the association football lot.

Iā€™m just going to bookmark this post, for posterity.

The support of the longshoremen and binmen of Limerick will keep Munster Rugby alive during the next few difficult years.

1 Like

It took me 2 hrs to get to Limerick from Cork this morning due to weather/trafficā€¦ in the hour that I had on Red fm they gave away a rake of tickets to the upcoming Leinster gameā€¦ 95FM are at the sameā€¦ the 200,000 that lined Oā€™Connell street back in 06? are long goneā€¦ must be the recession, right?

Oh God no, its because theyā€™re shit. Even O Connell jumped ship. And they didnt even get pissed off over it, instead I think the Limerick people errected a giant flag to his leaving. Bizarre behaviour.

Can somebody tell me the reasons the English and French wanted to leave the Heineken Cup? and what changed to get them back involved ?..was there some issue with the fact the Irish players could pick and choose their club games due to being contracted to IRFU or was that more a gripe of the other 6 nations teams who had players going back to their clubs in the supposed rest weeks in 6 nations fixtures??.. #thisisrugbycountry

#money

2 Likes

Lā€™Equipā€™s take on Johnny Sexton and Leinster :grinning:

"Sexton, the idol of Ireland, who returned home, yesterday played as he often did during his time at Racing 92: transparent, making multiple poor decisions. Visibly, completely out of touch, he symbolises the impotence of his club,ā€ they wrote.

5 Likes

The French love their Lā€™Equipā€™s.

I imagine Gerry T shed a tear reading that this morning.

1 Like

Theyre still sour over the worl cup

Former Munster forward Trevor Hogan has slammed the Munster fans that jeered during their clash with Leicester on Saturday.
Munster lost 31-19 in front of 22,261 spectators and a loud ironic cheer went up when Anthony Foley replaced out-half Ian Keatley in the 73rd minute.
Foley criticised the jeering after the match, saying it was ā€œvery disappointing from a very knowledgeable crowd to do thatā€.

Hogan went further in his criticism, telling Newstalkā€™s ā€˜Off The Ballā€™: ā€œItā€™s absolutely unjustifiable.
ā€œIf you are a supporter, that is a line you do not cross ā€“ no matter what sport, not even the lowest of the low.
ā€œThe only thing that is lower is racism or sexual harassment. That is pathetic.
ā€œThe Munster fans are the most passionate and knowledgeable fans around and thatā€™s why itā€™s even more disappointing to hear that.ā€

7 Likes

As someone who has been racially harassed on here tonight, I fully understand what Trev is saying. The big fucking roaster.

1 Like

Munster Supporters are Racist Sex Pests :clap:

1 Like

Self annointed best fans in the world shown up as the utter charlatans they are. :smile:

The people who railed against this sham franchise and the plastic support base when it wasnā€™t politically correct to do so are more vindicated by the day.

Theyā€™ll be seething at the negative press they are receiving for jeering their own player off. They live for the brown nosing they normally receive off the media. This will hurt them.

6 Likes

I wonder what our Trevor would make of the Waterford great who frustrated with one of Big Dan Shanahans more ineffective performances finally snapped when Dan took a breather and had a swig from a bottle and roared in ā€œI hope tis poisonā€

1 Like