The Rugby Thread (Part 2)

I donā€™t think theyā€™ve been clearly the best team in France and fighting on two fronts isnā€™t easy.

1 Like

Iā€™d agree with the latter point

They do actually, they feed this stuff to you. You just have notions about yourself so think it is uniquely insightful.

Can you not read or do basic math?

Yer man fell off the tackle- theyd mounted an amazing in game comeback-I had them at 8s in runningā€¦in fairness-Ntamack was the only 10 in the world whod have got through that gapā€¦LR had effectively worn them down.

1 Like

Fuck it @Tim_Riggins your faith in Leinster Rugby and the 12 County Army is admirable.

https://twitter.com/willocallaghan/status/1781316613024731280

2 Likes

Marshall and Mehrtens mention worthy.

2 Likes

Dawson and Wilkinson?
Ah heeeyor

Justin Marshall and anyone

1 Like

Doris is a Mayo man sure. Leinster were very fortunate to snare him. Basically supports @BruidheanChaorthainn point as he moved to Blackrock for secondary school in a clear attempt to further his burgeoning rugby progress. Connacht could have himself and Robbie Henshaw still.

1 Like

Who were the supposed golden generation? Paddy Jackson, Craig Gilroy, Iain Henderson and Luke Marshall? Nevin Spence (RIP) as well. Big Stu and Rory Scholes came along a little bit later, Chris Farrell hardly played for them.

*quarter-final

The Irfu need to decide what they want to do. Create a globe trotting Leinster side or win a World Cup.

Iā€™d be looking to bring in maybe an under 23 rule where youā€™re abroad and can play international rugby or maybe under 25.

Two seasons after your first cap to come back.

I still think thereā€™s a traffic jam of players.

Two cracking AIL semis see Terenure Con final next Sunday.

Both teams pushed right to the edge of defeat when lansdowne looking the better heading into final straight.

Should be a belter next sunday. Plenty of needle between the two of late.

4 Likes

Watched the Con match on the telly. Some quality of game. Tarf never go away. Only saw the other result very tight.

Some crowd in Lakelands. My brother tipped down

Watched it from a pub in koh samui! Be back in time for final next weekend, should be cracker.

Terenure looked fucked for last half hour. Couldnā€™t win set peice, line being broken, lansdowne all the momentum.

Went to the early hours in the club, made a right occasion of the day and got the weather for it

2 Likes

Youā€™d know lads only care about Munster after that Connacht match. 16 points conceded to essential part timers. A disgrace (was at a work night out watching the cunts too).

Devine will be the next big thing though.

Heā€™s a good one. Nephew of Barry Brennan former Galway football captain.

2 Likes

Thats the right job, were the rock goys there for the koh samui cup?

Con were very impressive in the first half played at a savage pace. Next week will be a cracker