The Anti-Rugby Football Thread

Chris Sutton destroyed rogbee today i see

1 Like

Which shows he must just hang out with his roaster pals from home who live up in Dublin. They being mostly primary school teachers and guys who tell their mothers they work in “finance” (back office excel jockeys for multinational banks) I would guess.

A bankrupt has been looking for attention

What?

My point exactly

I’ve lived in Dublin and then Fingal for over 20 years and I don’t know anyone who plays the game either.

2 Likes

All the rugby clubs and schools in Dublin are just filled with Southern Hemisphere imports.

Not sure what that has to do with what I said pal, but I believe there are alot of Southern Hemisphere imports alright.

1 Like

Poor Tim seems to be the easiest person on the internet to get a reaction out of…any reaction

I suppose a journalist who doesn’t wax lyrical about rugby is a voice in the wilderness of the Irish media.

I know plenty of people who play or coach for Suttonians.

@Funtime is the only rogbee player I know

Munster’s second string giving Galweigan’s seconds a hiding .

Do you know many back in tipp who play/played? I’d be surprised if Stapleton doesn’t. There are 5 or 6 long standing clubs within 25 mins of his homeplace

Tipp always provided Shannon RFC with a few fat lads who couldnt hurl.

2 Likes

Fat lads like Alan Quinlan is it? I know several decent hurlers from cashel with AIL medals for shannon

Len Dineen Snr just admitted live on the radio there that there’s barely 10k of the Brave & Faithful in attendance today despite the official crowd being announced as 18k.

1 Like

Name them there pal.

If you knew half as much as you let on you do you wouldn’t need me to pal

Hmmm…