The Anti-Rugby Football Thread

Franno must be eyeing up George Hooks role on RTE as the panto villain? He’s going all out the past few weeks to try and stir controversy.

The last few weeks?

I’ll not bother with that one today. I just hope he’s referring to American Football.

There was a chap on the radio this morning, Cronin, I think his name was. A real roaster. Talking about tonight’s game with Connacht. Giving it the real roaster crap about how they have the greatest of respect for Connacht and Connacht have the best centres in Ireland and shur we wouldn’t be taking them for granted any how.
I was disgusted to hear this GAA infused bullshit, infect rugby.

1 Like

On the other hand did you ever read the likes of this shite from Rob Kearney. It’s about playing with your friends.

Said every club hurler the week before an AI club final

They are not professionals @mac. They are supposed to be playing with their friends.

3 Likes

mac defending rogbbe again, how twee

1 Like

R[quote=“Mac, post:5408, topic:12546”]
Said every intercounty hurler the week before an AI club final
[/quote]

Fixed that for you Mac

1 Like

Take another swipe mate

FOAD you hooked nose hun cunt

Nah, go again. 3rd time lucky and all that.

Rugby was viewed by respondents as the most inclusive of the three main ball games in Northern Ireland, and GAA the least inclusive.

Most of the prods in Northern Ireland are inbred verim, the GAA deserves enormous credit for keeping them cunts out

11 Likes

Iain Henderson appears to have torn his hamstring off the bone.

A lot of these injuries for the Irish rugby football fraternity lately.

Interesting. Who else was there mate? Apart from big Paulie that is?

Healy and somebody else too*.

*maybe not

All players whose bodies have undergone serious physical changes over the past couple of years. Interesting.

Agreed. Letting Tipperary in is enough.

Must not lose game for Munster this weekend but they are now reduced to running ads on local radio in an attempt to shift tickets for it.