The Anti-Rugby Football Thread

Why’s he so despised, even among the rugby football fraternity, Tim?

Because like his mate Harbo he’s a tosspot and a drain on humanity

Great player though

1 Like

He shunned about 50 Irish fans looking for autographs the morning after they won the Grand Slam in Cardiff, while all the other players stood, signed, and had the craic all hungover as fuck. Heaslip is a pure cunt.

He’s gone up in my estimation for that.

2 Likes

Just noticed the big screen’s on in the Aviva. There seems to be some eggery going on but there’s absolutely nobody around the neighbourhood or seemingly inside the stadium either. AIL or towns cup or something?

AIL

Clontarf v Cork Con

Did the Tarf win mate?

They did indeed. I wouldn’t call them much of a local side anymore though, they’ve really branched out from the usual Belvo set as their player base. Guys from all over on that team, sad really as good as a team as they are, the club game has lost its way completely.

Church will be tearing it up tonight in the jeep

Great to see @Proper Church is a TFK man:

4 Likes

Is that a fucking pinkie ring on Kearnivore Jr?

Churchy has frontal balding. You could draw a vertical line from his ears to the start of his hair. I wonder what causes frontal balding.

why was it played behind closed doors Tim?

Huh?

Were you there with your cap in hand looking for an autograph that morning?

You big roaster.

I’d be keen to know myself.

I feel your pain.

#eagleeyedbandage

I was hungover lying in bed after a big night out drinking like a roaster

European Cup final or whatever they’re calling it now is on today. All Irish rugby footballers are very much looking forward to the game I imagine. Massive build up to it around the place.