The Anti-Rugby Football Thread

A great rant

I didn’t even know it was on, who won? Where were all the updates from rugby die hards like @Sidney, @GeoffreyBoycott, @Tim_Riggins, @myboyblue, @glasagusban, @anon32894817 etc. etc ?

Saw nothing on social media about it either - just highlights the bandwagon attitude to rugger in this country -

I couldn’t imagine the same happening the Uefa Cup or Champions League - the country comes to a stand still for those games regardless of who is involved.

2 Likes

:grin:

“I am not staying on in Limerick [next season]. I am sick of that road now at this stage

Where is he from ,pal?

Cork

He’d go back if there was a motorway.

I feel his pain… I’d be happy to keep the current road tho if it means rugby is suffering.

2 Likes

I was in the Park watching Carlow v Louth and Laois v Wicklow mate. But I heard ROG and Racing won the big one. Delighted for him.

ROG wouldn’t coach spuds to ducks.

1 Like

He got that mutt Carter to an European Cup Final, the greatest achievement of the kiwis career.

The Brian Ormonde lookalike inspired Saracens sent ROG’s crew home with their tea in a mug

I think you’re wrong mate. Jessie O Gara assured me it was a great day for ROG and Racing.

Racing were never going to be beaten with the world’s greatest ever outside half and Dan Carter in their camp.

1 Like

‘The McDonaghs’ :smile:

http://www.balls.ie/rugby/robbie-henshaw-laptop/333433

2 Likes

Why would I post rugby updates on a forum that hates rugby you utter cock?

Doesn’t stop you posting updates on man united

1 Like

:rollseyes:

“It’s not an excuse, this is a rant. I’d like to think on behalf of all the coaches out there how are in my situation who have had players pulled for ridiculous games, the B&I cup games, the ridiculous 7s training and stuff it is just a complete disrespect to this game."
:grin:

what does he mean by 'ridiculous 7s training", is that like a game of backs and forwards that we play in Junior B on a Tuesday night or 7 a side football that you’d play for something like the Leixlip festival at the june long weekend?

what happened in final on Saturday?

A lad cheated so Montpellier would win