The Anti-Rugby Football Thread

At least he didn’t kill anybody, unlike previous Blackrock College pupils who made the news.

Discipline at the school is clearly improving.

1 Like

Tuborg Monday?

Cutting the grass and putting the bins out Monday.

1 Like

I forgot one thing that has been left open in the story - did he eventually have to pay his fare, or what?

Irish rugby, winning the war against drugs

Paul Kimmage nowhere to be seen, he’s been mugged off good and proper.

1 Like

sweep sweep

1 Like

All journalists are treacherous, narcissistic cunts.

IRFU chief executive Philip Browne said: "The IRFU has a zero tolerance policy to cheating within rugby and is committed to delivering ongoing education in the area of anti-doping.

:smile:

How exactly do you detect HGH?

You shove a thumb up your hole.

Sweep sweep

The recent stayement from the IRFU is gas. Basically the provinces are fucked.will never get decent players.no spare money for them. The pro12 needs to open franchises in the US. Zebre will me more popular than the ravens in baltimore soon. Lolz

2 Likes

7 mill profit bud

How is the domestic professional scene in Irish Associtation football?

I’m sure it would be pretty healthy if it only had to support 4 teams

4 Likes

Good. Think Cork and Pats will earn 750k this month alone due to their European games. A couple of surpise wins and its 2 million each. The fruits of SRFC youth academy begining to take shape too

Very exciting times ahead

4 Likes

It supports a cluster of semi professional teams.

How many association footballers, living and working in Ireland, earn over the average industrial wage?

1 Like

The highest earner gets 40k a year ffs. A trainee solicitor gets more than that these days.:joy:

Its about pathways mate. The good young players end up overseas earning more in a week than rogbee players do in a year & wages will fall sharply in oirish rugby pretty soon according to mr browne

1 Like