The Anti-Rugby Football Thread

crowned even

You said these lads are brain damaged though. With no knowledge of

• the diagnosis made in the hospital
  • their history of concussion

Your now trying to back pedal from your disgusting comment.

Their brain has been damaged. Are you disputing that? …

I think I’ll take the Doctors word on the matter over a failed bank clerk.

9 Likes

I have no idea pal which is why iv refrained from making a diagnosis about a few 14 year old boys based on a newspaper article.

I’d be pretty confident even the doctors (your colleagues) wouldn’t make an assessment yet. The assessment period to establish brain damage is unlikely to be the few hours in which you leaped to judgment

Do you know how an injury works, mate?

I know as much as you do about it if that answers your question.

It turns out it was 5 Limerick teenagers rushed to hospital with brain injuries this week across two junior games.

Not brain damage?

That’s a given - if you injure your brain you’ve damaged it.

FYI
One of my son’s friends was concussed last week. Advice now is to let them fall asleep.

The fella was fairly shaken. My lad has told me the story twice now so maybe he was concussed too.

2 Likes

:eek:

2 Likes

I have no idea what Dan is getting at but please don’t read into his post that we are having sexual relations.

1 Like

Dan might have got a few too many bangs on the head playing rugby.

1 Like

You’d wonder for his mental health coming out with bizarre stuff like that -

1 Like

being stuck at home all day watching Jeremy Kyle hasn’t being kind to him

1 Like

On RTE news right now, they said Sundays Well are Ireland’s only mixed ability team.

Heard that. Definitely few more of them around the place whether they meet the rules to be “mixed ability” or not I don’t know…mate of mine was involved in setting up same in seapoint in dublin and they had tournament there a few years back

Friend of the forum Ewan MacKenna handed Ryle nugent his arse today on Twitter about the coverage of Rugby in all guises and lack of proportionate coverage of other sports. Dont know how to post up exchange on here but Nugent was so rattled he had resorted to his own professional incompetence to try and win the debate by telling Ewan the Rugby competitions RTE have lost under his stewardship.

2 Likes

Read my last few posts there.

Do you know how many used to watch the eircom league on RTE? Nobody on here seems to know. Very interested to see if they matched the (frankly surprising) viewing figures Ryle quoted for the women’s game last week