The Anti-Rugby Football Thread

I expected more from you but I probably shouldn’t have

You’re.

Stage 46 rattled. Grammar correction. About the sum total of your ability.

a fixie?

Lad, you’ve been tagging me and quoting me repeatedly over the last while. I think it’s maybe you who needs to have a look in the mirror.

You’ve been seething for the last number of weeks. While the INTERNET is clearly very serious business you need to chill out.

1 Like

Your the fucking eejit with a fixation on munster rugby who continually needs to poke your nose in. Just calling you out for the hypocritical clown that you are.

BTW
saying I’m not seething your seething is actually beyond the existing scale of rattledness. I think you have created a new dimension

1 Like

For the love of Christ lad - “YOU’RE!!!”

You’re = you are.

Hope his CV isnt full of errors like that

British Loin Peter the crow Clohesy declared bankrupt

2 Likes

Sad effort at deflection. No apology for Maurice McCabe?

Sad news in fairness. Wouldn’t wish bankrurptucy on anyone, even O’Gara.

Still, it has not been all bad news for the claw lately.

ONE OF the Rottweilers stolen from the Murroe home of Peter Clohessy and Anna Gibson Steel has been found in the Wicklow Mountains an incredible nine months after being taken.

“We got her home late on Saturday night. It is quite an incredible story,” said Anna.

“On Wednesday night at 1.30am a chap called Frank McHugh, who lives in the Wicklow Mountains, was driving home. He saw a black heap that he kind of knew was a dog but he thought it was his own sheep dog. So he stopped, got out and saw Robin.

“She was so weak that she couldn’t stand. They lifted her into the car, brought her to the vet the next day and he said there was 24 hours max left in her,” she continued.

Frank’s daughter Ciara put up a photo on her Facebook page and somebody who saw the posts last April contacted Anna.

Robin is now back home in Murroe and is being “ruined!”

“She is quite shook but a lot of tender loving care and she’ll be back to her bouncy self soon. It was a miracle and a miracle that the dog had the fight to keep going against all odds,” said Anna.

However, having Robin back is “bitter sweet” as Jessie is still missing.

“When you see the state of this lady your heart gets a bit sad thinking of her but hopefully
 Until someone proved to me they were dead they were alive so hopefully this might raise awareness about Jessie,” said Anna.

They should contact Limerick’s Premier Dog Whisperer Christy Keane. He’d find Jessie in jig time.

5 Likes

:grinning:

1 Like

€11million in debt :scream: How the fuck did he manage that.

1 Like

By having a damned good time I hope.

Only €170 to his name? :eek:

I’d the possibilty of a job with that Pepper crowd in Shannon a year or two back, it could have been me who brought down this Munster great. :eek:
Would have been one for the Grandkids.

From The Leader.

MUNSTER and Ireland rugby legend Peter Clohessy has been declared bankrupt with €13.6m debt, according to reports.

The 50-year-old former prop was declared bankrupt in the High Court on January 23.

This is according to a notice in Iris OifigiĂșil, the government’s official gazette.

“The bankrupt is required to make full disclosure of his property to the court,” it notes.

“Creditors may prove their debts and choose and appoint a creditors’ assignee”.

According to the Sunday Times, Mr Clohessy was declared bankrupt last month owing €13.6m.

It reports that the Limerick man owed more than €7m to Pepper, an Australian finance company with an operation in Shannon, when he went bust. The Sunday Times said he had only €80 in cash and €90 in the bank, according to his statement of affairs.

He attempted to reach a negotiated settlement with his creditors earlier this year but a deal was not reached and Mr Clohessy’s bankruptcy was subsequently approved by the High Court.

Mr Clohessy, who turns 51 next month, was capped 54 times for Ireland and remains one of the most enduring figures in rugby.

Nicknamed ‘Claw’, he finished his rugby player in 2002, making his first international appearance nine years earlier.

He was involved in a number of businesses, the most prominent of which was Clohessy’s Bar and the Sin Bin Nightclub, which closed in October 2014.

Mr Clohessy was not available for comment.

Pepper sponsor SRFC

Huzzah

Plenty more to come as the 10 year tax-incentive deals with completion in 2006, 2007 & 2008 are only starting to unwind

2 Likes

So the vile Shamrock Rovers are recipients of vulture money.

Maybe the Kilcoynes will get a break from the abuse they get now.