The Anti-Rugby Football Thread

We certainly are

Huzzah

I’m friends with some of the Kilcoynes, I’ll let them know that the fanbase has forgiven them.

Ask them do they mind if we can still sing the song out of a sense of nostalgia?

1 Like

Can’t believe this hasn’t been mentioned yet

7 Likes

La Marseillaise is a great fucking anthem.

Jesus, just got to the Irish one. Ah lads.

Stick with it, it gets worse

Oh mother of jesus.

1 Like

Fagan mustn’t be back from kielys yet can’t wait to hear his take on how it went down live

Lucky nobody watches that shite or we’d be an international laughing stock.

1 Like

Apparently some people are claiming that it will put the 2023 World Cup bid in doubt :grin: :joy:

That’s a silver lining right there.

only having 1 decent stadium will kill the bid mate

The French rightly mugged off Irelands bid at the weekend, Vodafone refused to allow the IRFU hit back in kind as well.

There’s 2 now - Tallaght and Ravenhill

1 Like

The loudspeaker guy from pairc ui rinn was in dublin today

I was too distracted by the horrendous display of what could only be called lesbian mutants to decipher what was going on. Anyway if it hurts the bid for the staging of the commonwealth rugby games here then it can only be a good thing.

2 Likes

I’d say royal’s commentary was significantly worse.

Strange call by Vodafone, they would have gotten plenty of publicity for doing it.

They are spending an absolute fortune on promotion though, it’s ridiculous. Billboards everywhere and they’ve so far half produced two documentaries of propaganda for RTÉ on the team.

They’d be better off sponsoring Mrs Browns Boys. More people watch that than rugby

1 Like

Huh

1 Like