The Anti-Rugby Football Thread

‘The roof in Cardiff’

'‘Open or closed’

Fuck off.

I see Leinster are sticking two fingers up to their academy wingers today, bizarre carryon.

What’s that about, James Lowe? Is it confirmed. I would have thought 100% paper talk. He’s not a mile off an all black cap

Would be just replacing Kirchner anyway I assume so no major difference (albeit he’s a bit better)

Just saw it there…very odd really. Nacewa extended for another season too. They are light enough on wings alright. Good few lads with loads of potential alright. Surprised they were allowed sign him

You’re not really surprised that leinster and/or munster can do what the fuck they want are you?

1 Like

Munster have regularly had signings vetoed by the IRFU in situations where it is felt a signing will block a potential future international from getting games

1 Like

Wanker

Congratulations pal, nights like last night must make all the hate worthwhile. If the ‘scousers’ lose as well you’ll skip into work on Monday morning.

1 Like

Its very telling that they tend to lose games when they dont have the corporate after dinner speaker as the ref at their games

7 Likes

In fairness yer man Barnes consistently screws Ireland over. “I know Rory yes I see your point of view. But it’s a penalty Rory not a try”

Battling it out for third in Division 2 of the NHL. You need to get your kicks from somewhere

It’s 1B mate, keep up.

Does Barnesy do corporate stuff in Ireland? The RTÉ panel after the game said he awarded only 2 penalties to Wales in the entire game.

He might do. Paddy Jackson kicked a penalty when on for Secton as a HIA replacement. That’s a breach of another rule in rugby that nobody knows about. It would have been quite the ruckus if Ireland had managed to win by one point

3 Likes
3 Likes

I don’t care for rugby much, I saw the first 20 last night, couldn’t be arsed with much more, but hoping for your country to lose at anything because of some insecurity issue is quite sad,

Anyway ya, Markets Field Monday night :+1:

its insecurity, small mindedness and a lack of maturity, the old Irish parochialism that has stunted the country for years from becoming a proper country, the same lads are obsessed with english and Scottish soccer but wouldn’t cross the road to watch a LOI match, all members of the pretend ira of course as well, its actually hilarious when you sit down and think about it

1 Like

What’s that rule?

Alleged Sex pests arent allowed penalties

1 Like