The Anti-Rugby Football Thread

What?

My point exactly

I’ve lived in Dublin and then Fingal for over 20 years and I don’t know anyone who plays the game either.

2 Likes

All the rugby clubs and schools in Dublin are just filled with Southern Hemisphere imports.

Not sure what that has to do with what I said pal, but I believe there are alot of Southern Hemisphere imports alright.

1 Like

Poor Tim seems to be the easiest person on the internet to get a reaction out of…any reaction

I suppose a journalist who doesn’t wax lyrical about rugby is a voice in the wilderness of the Irish media.

I know plenty of people who play or coach for Suttonians.

@Funtime is the only rogbee player I know

Munster’s second string giving Galweigan’s seconds a hiding .

Do you know many back in tipp who play/played? I’d be surprised if Stapleton doesn’t. There are 5 or 6 long standing clubs within 25 mins of his homeplace

Tipp always provided Shannon RFC with a few fat lads who couldnt hurl.

2 Likes

Fat lads like Alan Quinlan is it? I know several decent hurlers from cashel with AIL medals for shannon

Len Dineen Snr just admitted live on the radio there that there’s barely 10k of the Brave & Faithful in attendance today despite the official crowd being announced as 18k.

1 Like

Name them there pal.

If you knew half as much as you let on you do you wouldn’t need me to pal

Hmmm…

Len Dineen is some cunt of a man.

How many tickets did they sell?

As it stands Munster top the table and play Ospreys in thomond. Leinster 2nd and play Scarlets (in RDS?)