The Anti-Rugby Football Thread

They are moving it to cappelow

This is an utterly disgraceful article by Tony Ward .

Ah no, the headline thingy is in slightly bad taste but it’s fine otherwise. Very mild by TFK standards so it’s a bit rich of us to get upset by that.

This is a reputed journalist wishing injury on a player .

1 Like

Rugby has a culture of wanting to inflict injury on the opponent.

3 Likes

Rugby is a hard physical game and injuries happen .

Yes but they target opponents heads and want to inflict brain damage on players… no surprise to see an ex player wish injury on a current player.

2 Likes

rugby is a mans game

Ask Brian Kennedy

1 Like

It wasn’t half empty and sure numerous UEFA European Cup/Champions League finals haven’t sold out over the years. Crikey the last time Celtic graced the final there were thousands of empty spots in the San Siro.

Yeah pleasantly surprised at the crowd that showed up. And they saw a great game

When was the last one that wasn’t a sell out

I’d have to check the records mate but I know off the top of my head that Celtic couldn’t sell it out the last time they were there.

Sad to see my beloved Clermont get the head staggers yet again.

1 Like

Yes. The more pressing issue would be that the rugby final was in Britain with a British team in it and wasn’t near a sell out

Pretty poor for you

Saracens are a South African team m8

clermont are from shropshire mate

Surely this can’t be true Tim?

1 Like

I was chatting with a former young Munster player last night, a back from the time when they were good, he was explaining to a small group of us how a small lad like him would go about getting the ball from one of the current steroid fuelled arms as big as your thigh brigade,
One way seemed fairly innocuous involving lower ribs, the other one seemed to be a lightning quick but firm poke in the eye. :scream:
Nice fella tbh, those lads seem like nut jobs.

1 Like

It’s true mate. There were 53k in attendance that night. That was a whole 24k less than the number who attended the final in the same stadium 5 years previous.

2 Likes